Carbage

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
Looking through pictures I found this. Not sure if I ever posted it in this thread or not? I have no idea what it is, I just saw it at the local high school and had to run home get the DSLR and snap some pictures of it before the owner came out and was quite flattered that someone had taken kindly to his pile of fiberglass with wheels.

napoleondyna

Car(s)
1966 MBZ 250SE (W108), 1987 BMW 535i (e28)
I think I remember seeing those pics in this thread before but I'm not sure. Other than the hood though, with some work it wouldnt be so bad.

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Mild carbage I've seen this week:

How to park at a service station:

How to easy improve the looks of your car by bolting on chrome mirrors:

How to slowly improve a CRX:

How to achieve the classic "lump of coal" -look for your Seat:

How to give your aged Golf an even more boxy appearance:

And finally, how to make a true ricer out of your Del Sol. Don't forget the dents and scratches on all four corners, the cannon sized exhausts, the half-pink flip paintwork, and most important the hu-u-u-ge turbo boost gauge:

Greetings, lip

Last edited:

DTMracer

Car(s)
1988 Mini Cooper, 1998 MB E55 AMG
Can someone explain what greetings, lip infers?

I'm not an internet hipster.........

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Can someone explain what greetings, lip infers?
Mabye I can. Well I can try. But I'm not sure about it. It's such a big puzzler. Let me think and research for some time, and I will report back. Be patient. At the moment it's as inexplainable for you as it is for me. But together we will find out the meaning of those last words.

Greetings, lip

Ramseus

Have you been high today?

This car has everything except for awesome bodywork. Dorsal fin stolen from a BMW, wheels that looks smaller than stock, and awesome vinyl decals!

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
+Rep to Kajun and Public I've been trying to figure out what that car was for three years now!

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I would recognize the Fiero interior anywhere. :)

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
You know, despite how ugly some of these cars look, you cannot deny the fact that a lot of effort were put into these things. It's amazing how someone can work so long and turn a car into such an unfathomable shape.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #2ZZ
You know, despite how ugly some of these cars look, you cannot deny the fact that a lot of effort were put into these things. It's amazing how someone can work so long and turn a car into such an unfathomable shape.
I put a lot of long effort into my latest defecation. I wouldn't count that as amazing, though. Neither some of these cars, except for the level of crappiness they share.