Carbage

racingfan1

Ah damnit, I knew I'd do that. Yeah, I meant Decepticons. Don't know the entire story behind the car, as we found it while pulling into Best Buy. I don't know if they're actual rims or not, I was laughing too hard to pay attention.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Whoever came up with that deserves a wald of hurt, that wing just ruins the whole image.

DTMracer

Car(s)
1988 Mini Cooper, 1998 MB E55 AMG
Speedtouch, do you need new glasses? :p

If they got rid of most of the vents and that Evo spoiler from Halfords, then it'd have a chance at looking half decent.

Note that this is from the same company:

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
^ That tacked-on front bumper addition is hideous - bodykits just should not be stuck on like that (side-skirts are the exception to that rule - they sorta have to stuck on)... especially on a car like that. Do it properly, make a whole new fascia.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
That looks like it came straight out of Pimp My Ride UK. Why do people put screens in the doors there? Its not as if your feet could watch it whilst driving, because its too far back...

TopGearDog

Car(s)
Mondeo TDCI
That looks like it came straight out of Pimp My Ride UK. Why do people put screens in the doors there? Its not as if your feet could watch it whilst driving, because its too far back...
Yeah i agree. No idea where it was "pimped" but it's registered here in Iceland and i only noticed this thing because it's advertized for sale on a local car nut forum. If i was rich i would buy it just to stick some dynamite in it and blow it up, then post a video of it on Youtube.

I dont get the screen in the door either but i think it's meant for tailgate partying thingie, still, you would have to sit in the grass like an idiot to see it.