Carbage

DSC02877.jpg

Straight from the "Random Car Sightings"-thread...

The celica's not too bad if you ignore the gold wheels.

^And the "GT4" letters that seem to have been stolen off of multiple Volkswagens, when it clearly isn't a GT4 (no hood scoop)

I've been digging around on englishrussia.com and the people in the bearskin hats have been at it again...

I give you.... a Zaporozhets monster truck!

4.jpg

A Lada that thinks it's an E-class!

5.jpg

And a car that was vomitorious when it came from the factory, but someone couldn't leave it alone...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Porsche Cayenne is a repost.... but still... :puke:

The Lada E-class had me laughing so hard my stocmach hurts.

^And the "GT4" letters that seem to have been stolen off of multiple Volkswagens, when it clearly isn't a GT4 (no hood scoop)

erm hate to burst the bubble, but I can se where they got the GT (from GTI perhaps) but AFAIK there's no VW that has a 4 anywhere in its badge :?

took a red 4 motion badged and repainted :p ?

erm hate to burst the bubble, but I can se where they got the GT (from GTI perhaps) but AFAIK there's no VW that has a 4 anywhere in its badge :?

you mean apart from a VW Polo 1.4, VW Lupo 1.4, VW Golf 1.4 or a VW Fox 1.4?

Haha, I didn't saw the aftermarket bicycle reflectors when shooting the pic. Classy.

I saw someone with those on the doors of their car :rolleyes: I've got a picture on my phone but my bluetooth on my compy is being a piece of crap

You can also buy a those letters individually at an InterSpar. :p We bought a 9 and a 0 for my sis's Punto, when it came from the body shop with the 90 badges missing.

you mean apart from a VW Polo 1.4, VW Lupo 1.4, VW Golf 1.4 or a VW Fox 1.4?

but none of those actually had the 1.4 mentioned.
I had a 1.4 Polo and because of it being crap (engine wise, 60 hp FTMFL) it just had POLO and nothing else :p

You can opt to have the badges removed at the factory. I've seen polos and golfs with the 1.4 still on.
2143668641_e3aa919945.jpg