Carbage

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
The Chinese are at it again. This time they think they can improve on the Hyundai Coupe...

f_ololm_94c88c3.jpg

attachment.php

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
On a walk in my neighborhood yesterday, I wished I had my camera with me...

1) Prius with a Recaro racing seat. No other visible appearance or performance mods.
2) Nissan 240Z with Mercury wire-wheel-look hubcaps.
3) Ford Taurus (the bulbous style...where EVERYTHING is an oval...even the rear window and the stereo) with pointy-diamond front fender vents.
4) My favorite...someone took an emblem from a rarer car, and put it on his Isuzu. It's now an "Alfa Rodeo." I've seen this one before, but I never have my camera around. Not so much carbage, but hilarious...
5) Previous-gen Eclipse, with a scaffolding in the rear.

Sooooo much carbage here...no huge gaudy body kits, just lots of little things.

difiCa

Car(s)
Honda CBR 125 R (yes, I know it's not a car)
*a boatload of carbage*
Feel free to bash me, but i kind of like the Charger and the GMC truck. All the others are pure carbage, but i somehow have love for those. :p

And you definitely have to give some credit to that Kadett, since it has realer wood in the interior than cars costing hundreds of thousands more! :lol:

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
1) Prius with a Recaro racing seat. No other visible appearance or performance mods.

I've seen a first-gen Prius on BBS wheels/low profile tires and no other mods. :bangin:

difiCa

Car(s)
Honda CBR 125 R (yes, I know it's not a car)
Seen today:

*A Horrible Passat with wood stickers down the side*

Got wood? :?

Hahahah! Imagine, if that was stock, the advertisement for that: "The new VW Passat! Now available with American style glue-on stickers that resemble REAL WOOD!" <_<

Oh no, that is just a fest of carbage. And this coming from a man who loves the 90's huge American station wagons with boat styling and wood stickers down the side :p Just imagine it: A black Buick Roadmaster/Chevy Caprice with a LT1 under the bonnet and some Torq Thrust II's under it... Will haul you and eight of your friends to the party in style.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
Seen today:

wood.JPG

Got wood? :?

:blink: Whoa...that really looks like a chopped and slammed Dodge Caravan, and both were available with turbo fours and manuals. I....actually kinda like it.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Saw this today.
img0248ai9.jpg