Carbage

My god...

http://www.autobloggreen.com/photos/prius-mod-aero/1210352/

179-9583-3.jpg

179-9583-2.jpg

Not only does it have poorly fitted rear wheel covers, and front wheel... things, but it's got a titanium exhaust! On a Prius!

Even though I hate the car I have to say I wonder if they put an LSx motor into that thing how fast it'd go...:D

Well, the car is all about efficiency...I'd imagine the wheel covers help...the diffuser has no purpose unless it's got a flat underbody cover...which would also help efficiency. Although...that exhaust ruins any eco-cred the car would otherwise have, because they just makes it a poser-mobile.

I doubt the wheel cover helps very much. It's got a huge gap and sticks way out, looks like it creates more turbulence than anything else. I could be wrong though.

Yes, if it didn't have, but that is his daily driver since every evening this parks in a different place.

One more: Today I had to fetch some goods and in the parking lot there was this:
Unfortunately here in Germany there are numerous attempts of putting a single frame grille onto cars which aren't from Audi, some even let the Audi-sign in the grille... :?
This one is half decent at least, not just slapped on but the bonnet is properly adapted to the shape of the grille, some kids don't even bother to do that...

I too don?t get that and see quite a lot of those around ... and this one might be well made compared to others ... but it?s still awful ...

You crazy northerners... I've (luckily) never seen such a thing!

a seat with some amazing cardboard tuning, the interior was even worse.. :p

Kuva063.jpg

HPIM3258.jpg

Kuva0153.jpg

Megane sport ruined.
Kuva012.jpg

Turku, the capital of hideous tuning-cars :D

Last edited:
Who the f*** ruined that perfectly good Megane? :mad:
Trust me, it was f*cked up from the front too, i was with him when we saw this thing. Some idiot went all the way to create a crap Megane.

I went on a local street the other day and saw THIS:

30112008382.jpg

I don't even know what the hell is that, or whether it has been modded with anything else than scrap from same model cars/paint, but it is horrific anyway and has definitely been ruined.

30112008382.jpg

I don't even know what the hell is that, or whether it has been modded with anything else than scrap from same model cars/paint, but it is horrific anyway and has definitely been ruined.

No way, that Starlet is awesome. You can see it's been driven to hell and back and been beaten at the same time (with an ugly stick). I love it when Jalopnik shows things like that on Down On The Street, cars that are in atrocious shape and still being driven daily.

Last edited:
Trust me, it was f*cked up from the front too, i was with him when we saw this thing. Some idiot went all the way to create a crap Megane.

30112008382.jpg

Do you know what the funny thing about that Starlet is? It has to be worth about 2000-3000? here in Finland. Looks like a very straight bodyshell, and they are used A LOT in F-cup rallying, which has made the prices skyrocket. Nice spot, definately not Carbage though ;)

Do you know what the funny thing about that Starlet is? It has to be worth about 2000-3000? here in Finland. Looks like a very straight bodyshell, and they are used A LOT in F-cup rallying, which has made the prices skyrocket. Nice spot, definately not Carbage though ;)

Yup, they're pretty expensive over here, exspecially those older models with those round headlamps, expensive and rare and popular in the F-cup rallying.

The starlet difica just posted, needs from the look of it only some sanding and a new layer of paint for the exterior, the chassis and engine might be in a pretty bad shape. Far from carbage, it's just an legendary toyota that has not aged that well :D

Wat? That car is more than 10 years older, much smaller and in very bad shape but it can cost as much as my car (here in Germany you can buy a decent '94 Audi 80 for this money)? :blink: Crazy fins...

Wat? That car is more than 10 years older, much smaller and in very bad shape but it can cost as much as my car (here in Germany you can buy a decent '94 Audi 80 for this money)? :blink: Crazy fins...

I guess it's like the AE86 Corolla of Finland.

IMG_0394.JPG

It is a V8, but aside from the ugly wheels and hideous wing, the guy put those stainless steel fender arches on it!

^I can beat that! I saw a dude driving an older model Audi A4 :

Audi_A4_B5_front_20080617.jpg

and somehow he thought fitting it with one of these front spoilers snow ploughs made it look cool.
veilside_front_bumper.jpg

it was such a complete mismatch I laughed so hard I almost lost control of the car.
I was like : yeah, Japanese spoiler on German sedan, doesn't really work...

^ Downforce, yo.

That bumper wouldn't actually work on any car. Period.