Carbage

lucky .be..

In Mika Hakkinens land we would pay 95900 ? for a xDrive35d A, cant think what would 4.4 cost.

Yet you are still ignoring the LPG conversion (who says you need to use it :p) Doesn't that have a flat road tax fee? Not so sure how the registration fee will change, but please don't ever tell a dutchman how to avoid taxes...:lol:

LPG conversion would cost an extra 3000? and you pay the same roadtax as a petrol car (atleast over here)

yeah, LPG itself is cheap as chips but you would need to drive for two hundred thousand million kms to win it all back. Which will take a while

Best option in NL
Buy a old banger(older than 25years, preferably with a big engine), than put a LPG tank in it...
then buy a Susuki alto(or any crappy cheap car you've got on your mind...), put it in the backyard...

now, u have ur 1st car(the susuki), thats your "daily driver", than you can drive your old car...Tax free, on lpg and with (an up to 75%) insurance reduction!
and since we pay road tax on weight over here...your susuki is cheaper than a motorbike :D

To support Hajj, we know how to avoid taxes :D

LPG conversion would cost an extra 3000? and you pay the same roadtax as a petrol car (atleast over here)

yeah, LPG itself is cheap as chips but you would need to drive for two hundred thousand million kms to win it all back. Which will take a while

you should be able to get the conversion for 2000?. taxes are the same as on petrol + 300ish ?s

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2009/01/01/apl_paris_hilton_bentley_081229_ssv.jpg

Paris Hilton drives up in her new pink customized Continental GTBentley. The 26-year-old bought the $200,000 car as a Christmas gift for herself, proving that thrift and cautious spending during these times do not apply to this socialite. Hilton shopped with Brittany Flickinger, winner of "Paris Hilton's My New BF" in Los Angeles, where they loaded up on hats, sunglasses, boots, dresses, sweaters.

What's she doing in the driver's seat? She's got no license, right?

I can't believe she did that!
Guy's wee have to do something!
Are you thinking the same as me?

fire.jpg

Guys, it's a Continental GT, it was hideous to begin with... fire is too good for it.

lets dump it in the ocean!!!!!
Witch, witch, witch!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw[/YOUTUBE]

Meh...it's just a Continental GT. It's not like she ruined a very rare and exotic car.

I actually think it suits her. It's got the right colour and the ghastly interior.
All she needs to make it the "paris" special is a boot full of spare chihuahua pets, a big pink fluffy steering wheel cover, loads of gold trim, and a special mirror on the door so you can see if your snatch is showing or not, before you get out of the car...

I saw this while I was driving on the freeway a few days ago. From a far, I originally thought that his back window was blown, but while I got closer I realised it wasn't. I did get close to see what kind of person would do this, but I couldn't stop laughing. Didn't want to cause an accident I backed off my speed and took this photo.
carspoiler.jpg

And yes that is metal sheeting covering his back tyres. I think they were riveted or nailed on.

I saw this while I was driving on the freeway a few days ago. From a far, I originally thought that his back window was blown, but while I got closer I realised it wasn't. I did get close to see what kind of person would do this, but I couldn't stop laughing. Didn't want to cause an accident I backed off my speed and took this photo.
carspoiler.jpg

And yes that is metal sheeting covering his back tyres. I think they were riveted or nailed on.

But why would any one do that?

^Bwahahaha! :roflmao:

I find that especially funny 'cause my aunt used to have a Mira. When she was teaching my cousin to drive he managed to almost roll the thing on more than one occasion. I remember riding in it a few times, what a tin-can.

I really don't understand why people who "slam cars" think that having super-ultra-camber is "tight".

Hey, my 1,000th post. I'm not sure how I feel about that.