Carbage

Wow, panel gaps you can literally walk through... :lol:

Looks like Indonesia.

When I was in Bali (over 20 years ago!) they had some pretty awesome little mini cabs.
This must be how they've "evolved".

One has Indonesian flag on it so I'd say Indonesia too.

The local sticker shop owner must be rolling in a bed of cash from those guys. :lol:

With all those colours, watching them all drive past would be like a sea of tropical fish...after a nuclear disaster.

Was treated to this little gem on 580 near Castro Valley the other week...

http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/9831/carbage.jpg

What the hell is so popular about this style? Lifted Buick Century's with 22's or larger and huge chrome rims? UGH.

And yes..that is an ultraman flying from the rear view mirror of my rex :p

And yes..that is an ultraman flying from the rear view mirror of my rex :p
Yes.
Obviously.

I immediately realised that's where it was.
:shifty:

Take the stickers off and thats not a bad looking car although its not worth 20k obviously.

Sorry, I must disagree.

1) It is red, with a black bonnet, which is ridiculous unless it is a hell of a car or the bonnet is carbon fiber (and even a carbon fiber bonnet needs a good reason to be on a car, because a slow car with a carbon fiber bonnet is just something to laugh upon).

2) It has senseless rearview mirrors

3) It has a horrible (in my opinion) bodykit.

4) The white trim on the rims.

5) The rear spoiler (unless it is a reeeeeaaaally fast car, or the car needs it for competition, it's better off without it).

6) The stickers (ok, we already agree on that).

7) Reading the interior details, I don't want to see the interior of that car.

http://img188.imageshack.**/img188/1897/2695785lb9fcfc838fa02ac.jpg

Imo the rear spoiler & the 'Delorean' window thing both look ok, but the chrome arches, the tailpipe, and the strip of red plastic between the taillights all make it carbage material.

The whole "let's screw the plate, I don't know, HERE" assembly is hateful.

Also, that is a 2.0 D with the brightest aftermarket wood decor known to man.

Edit: surely you know the Finnish word for the window slats? ;)

Sorry, I must disagree.

1) It is red, with a black bonnet, which is ridiculous unless it is a hell of a car or the bonnet is carbon fiber (and even a carbon fiber bonnet needs a good reason to be on a car, because a slow car with a carbon fiber bonnet is just something to laugh upon).

2) It has senseless rearview mirrors

3) It has a horrible (in my opinion) bodykit.

4) The white trim on the rims.

5) The rear spoiler (unless it is a reeeeeaaaally fast car, or the car needs it for competition, it's better off without it).

6) The stickers (ok, we already agree on that).

7) Reading the interior details, I don't want to see the interior of that car.

The Cobalt SS cars are not slouches in the least. While the Supercharged ones are not as quick as the turbo ones in terms of straight line speed, they share the same 'SS spec' chassis which is probably one of the most sorted and planted FWD cars I've ever driven. No body roll or vague steering here like in the base model car.

As an insight into just how good the car's chassis is, one of the turbo cars lapped the 'ring in 8:22... same as an E46 M3.

Yes, the supercharged ones are slower, but by slapping a few more power adders on it you would have a trackday monster.

The whole "let's screw the plate, I don't know, HERE" assembly is hateful.

Also, that is a 2.0 D with the brightest aftermarket wood decor known to man.

Edit: surely you know the Finnish word for the window slats? ;)

Can't think of a name for them off the top of my head, enlighten me?

I agree, the plate positioning is screwed, but it's there because the red plastic has taken it's place between the taillights. Obviously I can't see the wood decor in that pic, so I can't comment on that. But Imo, the wing & the slats could surely be made to look good on a 190e.

Huoraportaat, uh.. tart stairs? That's the Esson baari word.

If you had a metallic black 190E with a "proper engine", that bodykit, that wing and those slats would be just right. Throw in some deep cross-spoke BBS:s... :cool:

Welcome to the carbage owned by tsxclub members before they got their tsx's. I fear what they will do with their tsx. I may have to get rid of mine.

DSC00873.sized.jpg

^auto corolla

http://img329.imageshack.**/img329/2348/phot0007wd2.jpg

spoonfedhatch-exh4.jpg

^nice exhaust. bet it makes an awesome noise (not)

S3000008.jpg

^Hyundai Tiburon

CIVIC5.jpg

^Carbon Fiber is sooo cool! Bet that spoon sticker makes 20 more hp

Picture018-1.jpg

^no comment

20865500029_large.jpg

too much front body kit

accordfront3-1.jpg

^4 cyl accord with air suspension, yo!

1zh1vli.jpg

The new invention called an Isuzu Acura

100_1190.jpg

^Yo dawg, I heard you liked stickers....

n35001739_31228088_6102.jpg

Stars!!!

DSC00059.jpg

n512578110_1287004_8427.jpg

Angry Neon is Angry (seriously, not that bad, but the headlights are too funny to pass up.

4025-post-your-car-before-your-tsx-3.jpg

Last edited: