Carbage

And now, from the Department of Automotive Fail...

Attachments

• 706384_20.jpeg
    706384_20.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 53
^That should be James May's next car then.

Im not 100% sure about this, so Im going to ask here.

Do you think this car is carbage?

nyehjul_8_red.jpg

^^ I looked at the rest of the photos (http://teamsideways.com/albums/sierraiST/) and the fitting / workmanship is a bit of an eyesore. Let's put it like this: for use on the public roads I think it's carbage. But you could use it on a track and not be terribly embarrassed about it ;)

^^ I looked at the rest of the photos (http://teamsideways.com/albums/sierraiST/) and the fitting / workmanship is a bit of an eyesore. Let's put it like this: for use on the public roads I think it's carbage. But you could use it on a track and not be terribly embarrassed about it ;)

After looking at the other photos, I think you're right.

Interesting fact:
Due to the rear suspension design if you lower the rear of a Sierra without changing/modifying the suspension struts, you end up with a lot of negative camber. -40mm is really the limit for road use, which, obviously that guy didn't obey:
IMG_0839.jpg

That rear camber is a joke.

EDIT:
This is what you were referring to with "bad fit and finish?"
nyehjul_11.jpg

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Anything that says TUNEZING!!!1 on it in huge letters is insta-carbage.

btw, those things on the hood of that car that ricers seem to like putting on their hoods for absolutely no reason, what's the actual purpose of those things if one were to actually use them? Keeping the bonnet shut or something?

Last edited:
Anything that says TUNEZING!!!1 on it in huge letters is insta-carbage.

btw, those things on the hood of that car that ricers seem to like putting on their hoods for absolutely no reason, what's the actual purpose of those things if one were to actually use them? Keeping the bonnet shut or something?

They are called bonnet pins, basically bonnet locks that allow for quick&easy access to the engine bay. Pretty much exclusively used on racing cars..

And now from the Archives of Automotive Fail:

1994 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird

Orange exterior, Black interior Leather Seats

V8 300+ HP
Automatic transmission
Power windows, steering, and brakes
Everything stock except the bumpers
Runs really good
Lowered, have all 4 original springs
1 month old paint job

Low kilometers
Well maintained
Summer Driven Only

You see where this is going don't you.
Avert thine eyes, or abandon all hope and faith in humanity, ye who view the below:

078762c_20.jpeg

93841bb_20.jpeg

7725agj_20.jpeg

And this guy wants $5000 for it?!

Why'd he lower it? And did anyone tell him that orange cream isn't a color for cars?

The last 3 pages of this thread have properly scarred me for life. The vans. The Merc thing. And the other crap.

Just found this on Barry Boys
15116451c3ce41b3d4238dcc71064eb6.jpg

0d1dfe23289f6f6e391d8306f680828c.JPG

What in the name of all that's holy is this shit?