Carbage

I just came across this :puke:

2.jpg

This time, I didn't edit out the numberplate, because it's part of the carbaging. And excuse my sucking at image editing, I just brightened it up a bit so you could actually see the exhaust pipes.

Attachments

• noevil.jpg
    noevil.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Im sure he needs those 3XX wide rear tires in his FWD Celica..

Seen today:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2009/08/06/DSC08745.JPG

Apart from the overcompensation look-how-big nonsense he had attached, this Golf had no suspension at all. Everytime he drove over a pothole or a bump, it looked like the whole car was getting hit by a giant hammer from above. - Ouch.

Greetings, lip

3796469536_efbc3ca0af_o.jpg

Spotted in a Canadian Tire parking lot near Woodstock, Ontario.

3796469536_efbc3ca0af_o.jpg

Spotted in a Canadian Tire parking lot near Woodstock, Ontario.

Yes, that rear spoiler is clearly useful........

WTF?

Yes, that rear spoiler is clearly useful........

WTF?

That's FACTORY. Seriously. The whole thing. 100% bone stock.

A girlfriend of mine's stepfather owns a regular Ram he's been modifying to look just like that, though. There's currently a nasty divorce in progress, so if the mom ends up with the truck I'll be sure to get some pics the next time I'm in the area.

So it's a pickup on which you cannot load anything big because there is a huge ass spoiler in the way?

Clever, very clever... I wonder why Chrysler is having such a tough time these days... :-D

Behold the awfulness:

G-Power-Typhoon-RS-BMW-X5-08.jpg

So it's a pickup on which you cannot load anything big because there is a huge ass spoiler in the way?

Clever, very clever... I wonder why Chrysler is having such a tough time these days... :-D

Something like half the pickup trucks sold in this country never have anything loaded in them more substantial than a few bags of groceries anyway.

Something like half the pickup trucks sold in this country never have anything loaded in them more substantial than a few bags of groceries anyway.

Yep. My neighbor across the street has both a fully optioned 5.4 F-150 and a 5.7 Toyota Tundra. He uses the F-150 every day and only uses the Tundra (Which appears and disappears from his house randomly) to pull his camper.

Course, he also can sometimes be seen in an E63, and a Z4M.

Fucking ex-football players. He played for the Miami Dolphins.
He has one of those inflatable bouncy houses for his kids. When I was a kid I would have KILLED for one!

A few words to all tuning companies:

STOP TUNING SUVs FFS!

Last edited: