Carbage

Seling a masterpeace, eh?

Disregarding that, what the hell is wrong with Calibra owners? They all seem to be ruined in one way or another. Not to mention their cars.

well its because they are cheap here that blue one costs 261 euros
you can get a not ruined one but you have to pay the biger price then:blink:

The wing on that subie is stock, so take out the body kit, do a one tone paint job, might change the wheel but mostly take out those taillight and it would be ok

I think that Subaru is OK compared to this "thing":

2715238_l_c716cb7b237c9f9b.jpg

2715238_l_85cb76356978d9a3.jpg

2715238_l_add8daffed6d6587.jpg

Last edited:
Behold the awfulness:

500x_Hamman_BMW_X6_EVO.jpg

500x_4_03.jpg

This reminded me of this other BMW I saw a few years back...

_medium.jpg

saw this "masterpeace" on car seling page

And that text reminded me of this:

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

It's hard to see the sales note inside the car, but yes, it's a basic 316. What a masterpiece.

The wing on that subie is stock, so take out the body kit, do a one tone paint job, might change the wheel but mostly take out those taillight and it would be ok
So what you're saying is.... revert it to stock and it'd be ok?

Nothing is wrong with stock. But defending a piece of carbage, because it'd be ok if it was stock is a bit ... durr. :p

Last edited:
Saw this on the local Craig's List:

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/craigb/2009/09/17/Jeffsneoncopy.jpg

95 NEON SHOW CAR!!!! TRADE for VAN $4000 OBO - $4000 (Joplin/ Webb City) - This is my buddies Neon show car, this car has been to alot of shows in joplin, springfield and the surrounding area. Always a head turner with his NEW custom paint job ($3000 alone), shaved door handles, body kit, aftermarket wing, a new side flip hood and trunk, Alpine cd player, Prelude seats, dual exhaust, and custom wheels. This car is dependable, as it is his every day driver. However he's been recently married with 3 new kiddos and would like to get a bigger vehicle. He is looking for a minivan. Specifically a Honda Odyssey or is willing to take 98 or newer Dodge Caravan, or Plymouth Voyager or, Chrysler Town and Country. Also willing to accept offers on cash Feel free to call him at: 417 483 6740 or you can call or text me at 417 396 0190. Thanks for looking.

Dear God....the "side flip hood and trunk" is a new level of awfulness.

Sweet, that very good looking paint color doesn't stop at the glass. If there's one thing I would want it's more of that paint color.

I love the fact they painted the flames going upward instead of backward. There's no question it's all show and no go if it can't move fast enough to make the flames move :lol:

^^

I don't see what's wrong with that picture. Or even why it's in carbage, to be honest. What does a lady's underpants have to do with cars? It would have been very nice if the image wasn't cropped where it was but it's still lovely.

Oh, I didn't notice that car with hairy caterpillars painted on it. Never mind then.

I love the fact they painted the flames going upward instead of backward. There's no question it's all show and no go if it can't move fast enough to make the flames move :lol:

:lmao:

And that car isn?t carbage. It has a purpose!