Carbage

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
this thread still amazes me, even after seeing so much super crap cars, I still am confused with many cars... not the why but the HOW amazes me most

Gingertom

Car(s)
'04 Skoda Octavia vRS
Just been going through all my old pictures and found this homemade Ariel Atom which I think probably belongs in this thread:

Here's an original for comparison:

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
I respectfully disagree. Being able to built something like that at home is very respectable. IT doesn't look horribly shabby, and as long as it has a decent engine, I think it's quite alright :)

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
The only thing that person should be accused of is not coming up with his own design. If it's quick, nimble and a hoot to drive, kudos.

Gingertom

Car(s)
'04 Skoda Octavia vRS
For me, it falls into the same category as people who stick an M badge on the back of their 520i. Don't pretend it's something that it's not.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Does it say anywhere that it's an Ariel Atom? Also, that's just people buying M-badges, not building the car from scratch by themselves and then making it handle and go like an M car.

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
Does it say anywhere that it's an Ariel Atom? Also, that's just people buying M-badges, not building the car from scratch by themselves and then making it handle and go like an M car.
I think it has his own badge on there too, or if its a kit car their badge.

But yeah, considering 96% of us probably couldn't build that ourselves, it definetly is not carbage, specially considering its not like its a branded look anyway.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works

[20:58] <SteveLevin> that actually is a nice quality of work
[20:58] <SteveLevin> but it's sort of like a well polished turd

Sums it up. :)