Carbage

This is my first contribution to this thread. I have seen this car around town for the past few weeks now but was never able to get a shot of it.

Sorry for the low quality picture but all I had was my cell phone.

And yes, the front bumper is turquoise.

I just don't get these. Isn't that Eclipse generation a relatively new car? Of course, my judgement is possibly invalid since they weren't imported here, but that treatment is way too harsh even for a 1Ga/1Gb, let alone 3G.

O noez, Mansory is at it again.

IMG_0103_small.JPG

(possibly old news)

This car parks down the street from where I live. I thought it was just generic carbage, until a friend and I saw it driving around one day... and then heard it. The video really fails to convey just how offensively ear-piercing this exhaust is.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytpggdsLEV0[/YOUTUBE]

It's neat how not being able to breathe out of your nose can make you sound like a huge nerd. :glare:

Last edited:
Look at those pathetic brake disks, make the looks stupid.

Laurel Altima (Cefiro) taking the interchangeable parts thing a pit to far.:mad:

2rnft00.jpg

It also had an ugly R33 headlights conversion.

The "new" yugos are doing that now. They didn't bother making new metal bits, they just fill in the space between the rear lights with a piece of plastic and have the plate in the new plastic bumper.
Well, it's "RS2-style" (comparison) *cough*

those wheels look tiiiny! :mrgreen:

that's the point ;)

vento3.jpg

3378773646_f44eb073e9_b.jpg

i like the "cleaned" style, small wheels and frame on the ground. for the rest you can only strip bits off, not allowed to add anything

Last edited:
^ Actually, I like that stuff a lot. Changing Vento fronts to Golfs and vice versa is also kind of neat.

I can't believe I'm reading this........