Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
That would certainly take it further away from carbage :thumbsup:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Springs that large can hold up about a tonne. Them's some heavy headlights.

EDIT: could be a radiator, painted red. o_O

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Back to using my feet, bicycle and the bus.
The trunk lid is so bad that I just had to take a picture.

While walking away from the car towards the shop I was wondering to my missis out loud about how horrible the BMW looks and the owner must be a real twat to have ruined it like that (the car was also rather rusty, missing it's plates (possibly stopped by the police?) and the side skirt on the other side was badly broken). Then I noticed a young guy standing next to the shop who looked a bit uneasy and perhaps a bit irritated by the statements I just made. I laughed quietly to myself, thinking he must've been the owner of the BMW :D I could be wrong of course, but I can't really think why else he would've reacted in the way he did.

When we left the shop he was standing right next to the BMW. I just had to snap a photo of them together (from a bit further away) :p

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-at's-s-s-s-s got-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-be a sm-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-oo-th-th-th-th-th-th-th rid-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-de!

nouseferaname90

Its not a H2, I swear!!!

correct. it isn't. its a Hummer H2 that was probably totaled, so they just thought, why not put an escalade front on it. after all, they are all just tahoes anyway.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
First of all: a really terrible Calibra.

The front bumper on this 306 was as bad as the rear.

This Saab was almost not carbage, but.. it's a Viggen wannabe in the wrong shade of yellow, cheaply resprayed.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap

This Audi was driven by a cute girl from the cafe where I have lunch every day. My image of her just crumbled.