Carbage

And for the love of god why is one of them on a car trailer? DO THEY HAVE SHOWS FOR THIS?

Oh, I donno, getting a bunch of total carbage together in one place doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing...

800px-MOABAFAM.jpg

:whistle:

If it was a broad selection of cars, you'd have a point about it being just plain old brand fetishism. But why are all the cars... Uh, 'donk'? Is that the word?

Why aren't any of them rice? Why aren't any of them just factory cars wearing paint? They all share the same style of modification, which isn't part of ANY brand identity represented there.

Well, again, the other thing they have in common is the ungodly 24" chrome wheels and they tend to be on American barges like Caprices. That's an older trend predating dubz.

IMO it sprang out of that horrible trend which is so 15-years-ago, and while searching for something new the natural brand fetishism kicks in.

People like this need to tell you about the things they like. Heck it's been loaded all over rap music going back to RUN DMC telling you about their ADIDAS. I'm really not surprised. It's all about the logos and the brand identification, that's what they're seeking to buy when they spend their money. Maybe all of us do to a degree, but it's really amped up with this kind of people, brands mean everything.

Last edited:
Well, again, the other thing they have in common is the ungodly 24" chrome wheels and they tend to be on American barges like Caprices. That's an older trend predating dubz.

IMO it sprang out of that horrible trend which is so 15-years-ago, and while searching for something new the natural brand fetishism kicks in.

People like this need to tell you about the things they like. Heck it's been loaded all over rap music going back to RUN DMC telling you about their ADIDAS. I'm really not surprised. It's all about the logos and the brand identification, that's what they're seeking to buy when they spend their money. Maybe all of us do to a degree, but it's really amped up with this kind of people, brands mean everything.

I'm willing to buy into that when it comes to brands for clothes, electronics, cars, anything that actualy has a considerable value (at least for the kind of people who think its important what sneakers one wears) , but candy? fast food?
How blindingly materialistic and incredibly sad a life does someone has to have to go look for brand identification in bloody candy?

LOL, I like this one. The owner is definitely "extra thick".
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/09/05/2151.jpg

"The modifications alone are going to cost $15,750."

"What?! But I only have $16,000 to spend! ...wait... I got an idea!"

Last edited:
Taken from Failblog, Dora themed donk.
129179289817241102.jpg

I got it! I know what style those cars are. They are Pedocars. Kids, NEVER go near a car that offers candy or cartoons!

I'm willing to buy into that when it comes to brands for clothes, electronics, cars, anything that actualy has a considerable value (at least for the kind of people who think its important what sneakers one wears) , but candy? fast food?
How blindingly materialistic and incredibly sad a life does someone has to have to go look for brand identification in bloody candy?

Everything. Everything! From an insignificant box of tissues or disposable pen to a luxury car. Yes it is sad. But it's a mark of measure. Don't buy the off-brand ANYTHING or you will be marked for termination.

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/07/Image1729.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/07/Image1731.jpg

Today some carbage drove past me - an electric blue chavved up Citroen C3 with the number plate "DE21RE". No, your car is not desirable at all.

My first inclination is Mustang.
... I?m missing the rear side window (or the space for it) and the side-skirts, the edgy wheel-arches ... and from the back wheel on, the mustang doesn?t have that "upwards sweep" (or how you?d call that).

Might very well be a Mustang underneath ... but the Body of a mk5 Mustang looks different in a lot of spaces. So it?s a complete new Body ... made to look like a bad Mustag-impression ... wich would be completly bonkers if you started with a Mustang. (but then, a lot of modders are MAD- so it?s everybodys guess)

Last edited: