Carbage

I think that some people just become so rich and conceded that the only way for them to show how superior they are is to prove that, not only can they afford nice things that are tasteful, but they can also blow their money on ridiculously expensive things that are disgusting. They all have nice things, so to one-up their hyper-wealthy friends, they talk about how much they just spent on carbage... perhaps getting the same kind of masochistic pleasure from it that regular people do from watching shock-value gore movies...

People like that are concerned with status symbols... I want to go on a long rant about status symbols not standing out if you run in a crowd of people who are obsessed with status symbols, but I'll just refer back to Nicholas Cage in "Gone in 60 seconds" when he's playing the arrogant prick whining about seeing too many Ferraris at Starbucks and needing something to stand out.

Memphis: Roger, I have a problem...
Roger the Car Salesman: Yes?
Memphis: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
Memphis: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part.

[video=youtube;WSGb-mCFjqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSGb-mCFjqY[/video]

Last edited:
I think Turkey should win the world championship at truly awful carbage.

e-greu-sa-comentam-va-lasam-pe-voi-9445fad38d5832548-920-0-1-95-0.jpg

e-greu-sa-comentam-va-lasam-pe-voi-a0da1ad38d48f4ae6-920-0-1-95-0.jpg

e-greu-sa-comentam-va-lasam-pe-voi-512fdad38d30c0342-920-0-1-95-0.jpg

e-greu-sa-comentam-va-lasam-pe-voi-2d09aad38d10c98ae-920-0-1-95-0.jpg

May: I got a name for it.
Clarkson: What?
May: The Bloody Awful!

I somehow expect to see Dick Dastardly getting out od that white... thing...

004500c-fenice-milano-front-bianca.jpg

004500c-fenice-milano-back-bianca.jpg

front12.jpg

back18.jpg

interni-1.jpg

interni2.jpg

fc-500c-7.jpg

fc-500c-4.jpg

Yours for $670K. And they've already sold one.

Nuke it from orbit!

that would've looked a million billion times better if all the gold was replaced with gunmetal and the roof was black...

that would've looked a million billion times better if all the gold was replaced with gunmetal and the roof was black...

Hell yes! :cool:

So even carbaging companies charging $670,000 for a car use the used car dealer trick of "FREE IPAD WITH EVERY USED CAR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!"?

Well, just think of the intended audience for this car.

"BLINGED IPAD INCLUDED WITH EVERY PURCHASE!"

TAS11-0524.jpg

TAS11-0529.jpg

Last edited:
TAS11-0803.jpg

TAS11-0799.jpg

TAS11-0813.jpg

TAS11-0970.jpg

IMG_4995.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

Last edited:
AY0F3038.jpg

Paint aside it's just a Lexus coupe with BBS (or so it seems).

EDIT: Oh and a subtle bodykit.

No doubt the person who bought one had more oil money than taste.

:yucky:

10:1 some poser in cali would buy it over a sheikh

10:1 some poser in cali would buy it over a sheikh
I grew up in southern California and have seen some carbage in my time, but nothing that gawdy and awful. When I think about all the gold plated cars I've seen online... and where they came from...

I mean no offense to anyone from that region, it's just an observation. :p
Well at least we know it will probably get crashed soon and put out of it's misery. :p