Carbage

I like it too...

<swek>Hello my name is youngwarrior and even though I've been told to stop this shit by the mods, I somehow can't. Therefore I shall enjoy my last moments on Finalgear.com in peace. I just want to say bye to all you guys. I had a great time here, starting all those flamewars and calling people idiots and twats. I shall not be missed.

Oh, in case you missed it. You're outta here.</swek>

youngwarrior said:
<swek>Hello my name is youngwarrior and even though I've been told to stop this shit by the mods, I somehow can't. Therefore I shall enjoy my last moments on Finalgear.com in peace. I just want to say bye to all you guys. I had a great time here, starting all those flamewars and calling people idiots and twats. I shall not be missed.

Haha, so that was another "MUSTAINGS ARE SHEIT!!" post before the edit?

About time he was told to get lost :)

youngwarrior said:

Can I be the annoying know-it-all now that reckons they know everything about Audis, simply because I drove one in GT4?

Magnet said:
youngwarrior said:

Can I be the annoying know-it-all now that reckons they know everything about Audis, simply because I drove one in GT4?

Set up a poll in a different thread to solve that question, please :)

CyberMonkey said:
http://games.telenet.be/forum/showpost.php?p=7612691&postcount=3072

Doesn't look too bad for a start, and great specs, until you see the rims and the utterly horrible hood.

Yeah, Im sure the dude who owns the EVO down the road is wondering where it is.

CyberMonkey said:
http://games.telenet.be/forum/showpost.php?p=7612691&postcount=3072

Doesn't look too bad for a start, and great specs, until you see the rims and the utterly horrible hood.
I quite like the rims but its quite hard to tell with just the one pic of them.
Bonnet is :puke:

Vette Boss said:
Why would you want your Audi to have a bonnet like that? Audis are supposed to be discreet and tasteful. :bangin:
So where BMW's at one time...

bizarre_vehicles1.jpg

bizarre_vehicles2.jpg

bizarre_vehicles3.jpg

bizarre_vehicles4.jpg

bizarre_vehicles5.jpg

bizarre_vehicles6.jpg

bizarre_vehicles7.jpg

bizarre_vehicles8.jpg

bizarre_vehicles9.jpg

bizarre_vehicles10.jpg

bizarre_vehicles11.jpg

bizarre_vehicles12.jpg

bizarre_vehicles13.jpg

bizarre_vehicles14.jpg

hot_wheels1.jpg

hot_wheels2.jpg

hot_wheels3.jpg

dice said:

What's wrong with that one? Those bodies are just thin fiberglass.......

youngwarrior said:

In a strange way, I kinda miss him. In the same kind of way I miss having chicken pox.

Oh, right. I don't. Sorry about that.

dice said:

these aren't carbage, they are prove of inventivity and originality
i'd love to see that spider type of thing work, and what a way to moaw your lawn 8)