Carbage

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
The interior colour scheme on that reminds me of one of those 'designer' handbags marketed to young girls who like Bratz dolls (srsly I HATE those ugly things with a passion) and wear a scary amount of makeup for their age. :?

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
One-off, but possibly into production Mugen CRZ.

Why would you want a 'eco car' and furthermore a 'race' 'eco' car?

Linky

Anesthesia

Car(s)
Civic 1.6i-16(HB), civic 1.6i(sed), 93 Kawa VN1500
Performance wise that should be faster than the euro "Type R" civic. If the little bits and pieces work and have a function I'd not label it as carbage. Having said that, if they're just cosmetic(mugen has been know to do this) I'd just leave them on the showroom floor. I'd just have the performance upgrades. Having seen few of these(standard) irl that car is a good homage to the original CRX.

biggie

Car(s)
2x-'93 Nissan 240sx V/C, '03 Infiniti G35 C
No matter how functional that wing is, its horrible.

Anesthesia

Car(s)
Civic 1.6i-16(HB), civic 1.6i(sed), 93 Kawa VN1500
Yes it is. No doubt about that. :D
But it would have a reason. I doubt it though.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, Seat Win-biza FR Cupra
If they wanted to be "green" with the CR-Z why the hell didn't they drop a diesel lump into it and give the oomph it's looks deserve?

Anyone who has driven a diesel Seat FR or the last gen Skoda VRs can testify that that works.

biggie

Car(s)
2x-'93 Nissan 240sx V/C, '03 Infiniti G35 C
If they wanted to be "green" with the CR-Z why the hell didn't they drop a diesel lump into it and give the oomph it's looks deserve?

Anyone who has driven a diesel Seat FR or the last gen Skoda VRs can testify that that works.
Probably designed with US market in mind. Not sure why we don't get the 60mpg+ diesel engines here, assume its emissions or something.

The BMW diesel is about the only new diesel in a car that I can think of available here.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, Seat Win-biza FR Cupra
Sure but Hond'uh sell enough cars in Yurp to justify another variant. And as I owned an original CR-X I'd love to think that there will be a decent, drivable version of its successor at some point.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
Yup, the emissions standards in the US are stringent and silly, thus, why BMW Mercedes could only afford to bring one diesel motor each, and VAG mustered up the 2.0TDI and the 3.0TDI.

Lastsoul

Car(s)
MX5, 406 Coup?, 106 Rallye, Porsche 924, X300 Six
Yeah, it's kinda sad that there are stupid rules out there to prevent euro-diesels. Modern common rail diesel with particle filter, NOx cat etc is really clean engine, but of course you can "ban" them by creating creative rules. This is pretty suspicious with the fact that US-car manufacturers don't make diesels, so foreign 60mph and lots of usable power diesels would probably sell really well after the consumers would learn that modern diesels are not smoky tractor-power plants of the past.

Trucks are totally different thing of course.