Carbage

2845.jpg

What the hell do they put in the water in the US?

I've seen plenty of badly modified cars here, but nothing to that degree of horror.

What the hell do they put in the water in the US?

I've seen plenty of badly modified cars here, but nothing to that degree of horror.
Will say my life savings would be betting that owner isn't originally from the US.

Or just a distant relative of ninjacoco.....

So, i noticed this car when i moved to this (shitty ass town) area about a year and a half ago. I can say i have never seen anything like this. I have been hoping to get a chance to take pictures of this P.O.S. without being seen, i figure a guy like this see's someone like me taking pics of his car and it may give him an even bigger "broplex". So, i walk outside one day and guess who is parked next to me! Plenty of time to get out the phone and take some pictures. Here are some things to note:

Yes, thats the paint that changes color
yes, those are chrome decal racing stripes and numbers and "sponcers"
yes, i said numbers, he has numbers on the door :|
yes, those are knockoff sponcer decals, the 5zigen is home made:lol:
yes, those are hood pins
yes, that car has been lifted to accommodate the tires and wheels
yes, its from California (if that help you understand)
yes, thats my convertible next to him in the third picture (not that anyone cares)<_<

photo-6.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg

photo-2-3.jpg

Now, im off to throw up then delete these pics from my computer, enjoy!

Hmm OK.

Just to clarify who owns it:

sorry, forgot this was a car forum not a football boots forum, was refering to nike mercurial vapor cr7 safari boots which are supposed to be the most lightweight boots from nike but weights 250g and cost 400 usd while my adizero weights 180g in leather version and cost me 180usd.

So yeah i was talking about practically the same thing as you alasandro

That thing belongs in a "More Money Than Brains" thread.

so... a gulf livery yacht, problem, i see none, it's not overly ugly, the colours arent blinding, what he should do is make a space for a Mk 1 or Mk 2 GT40 to put on display.

Then it will be awesome, for now it's just someone who likes the gulf colours :|