Carbage

D-Fence said:
f48koenig_by2cl.jpg

You win.

and that thing passed MOT?

makes you wonder what parts of a car have to remain stock to be called the same car
if only the part where the chassis number is labeled is important, i know a few things i'd make 8)

haha. It's one of those donk cars. They take an old sedan and put "donkey tires" on it. All they're missing is the gray floppy ears.

Those are really popular in the south. They also do something like that in the Bay (Yay) area. They're called scrapers (scrape, not scrap) and they're basically the same, except that the cars are on hydraulics so they can "Gas, brake, dip and scrape." In otherwords, they mash the gas, jam on the brake, then slam the car down and scrape the chassis rails on the ground. Then they raise the nose of the car while accelerating to shoot sparks.

This is not to be confused with ghostriding the whip, although scrapers are often used to "ghost it."

Some of this hyphy stuff is a little weird, but you have to represent your area :thumbsup: .

I used to kind of like the cars with hydraulics. That is, until one guy drove right by me at a car show and nearly blew out my eardrums from the sound of the air lifting his truck up. :x

I kinda like that first blue one. The green one is kinda neat how the plaid matches the interior. Plus he's got Mach 10 blades on his wheels.

Oh damn.... What kind of moron would do that to a perfectly decent lexus.

Blind_Io said:

There is nothing carbage about that! If I lived in a place with snow all year round, I'd have it!