Carbage

Interrobang

Forum Addict
what did it use to be?
two pillows on the dash so guess it was bed once ...

But in seriousness ... the back is somewhat funny ... the front is where the owner messed up. Make the front outrageous and it?s a fun car overall ... (at least untill we find out a classic has been murdered for that ... )

Last edited:

Conan

Car(s)
Mazda 2, Toyota Corolla
I think it use to be last gen Nissan Pulsar.

And I wouldn't call Nissan Pulsar a classic ....

Last edited:

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
I have seen a wide variety of Carbage lately, but these are the only two of which I have photos.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I wish I was able to catch the fake GT3 RS Porsche I saw at the Cape yesterday, but unfortunately I missed it. It had the worst lightning stickers on it, as well as a ricer spoiler that looked like it was pulled off a Civic.

But I was able to catch this in the restaurant parking lot today. I really don't understand the rusted hood fad. (again, sorry for the terrible quality photos.... iPhone camera busted... you all know by now)

It was an otherwise stock (at least cosmetically) Mitsu Lancer.

Last edited:

biggie

Car(s)
2x-'93 Nissan 240sx V/C, '03 Infiniti G35 C
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5986/dscf0803x.jpg
Not sure I'd consider an S13 with lowering springs and an exhaust that bad, especially when it does appear the exhaust is a decent catback and not the welded on ebay can that is turned downwards. Though yes the can is a bit large.

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
I wish I was able to catch the fake GT3 RS Porsche I saw at the Cape yesterday, but unfortunately I missed it. It had the worst lightning stickers on it, as well as a ricer spoiler that looked like it was pulled off a Civic.

But I was able to catch this in the restaurant parking lot today. I really don't understand the rusted hood fad. (again, sorry for the terrible quality photos.... iPhone camera busted... you all know by now)

It was an otherwise stock (at least cosmetically) Mitsu Lancer.
Those always irritate me. There's an otherwise VERY clean, stock looking EK9 Civic hatch with a rusted hood and nothing else. Also a couple of otherwise fantastic looking MKII and MKIII Golfs and Jettas. I usually say "Hey, to each their own" but that's just a downright stupid look.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I didn't know about the rusted hood fad. These guys should just go the British route, pre-rusted.

Although my truck bucks the trend by having a hood that won't rust.

Last edited: