Carbage

Buckteeth beemer?

And WTF is up with the plexi window in the bonnet?

And WTF is up with the plexi window in the bonnet?

Were you calling the hood of a car the "bonnet" before you watched TopGear?

From time to time, yeah. For many the "hood" is a convertible cloth top.

7975.jpg

WTF :confused: That is one ugly H3!

domo arigato mister roboto

looks like a stretched daihatsu naked.

This was a VW Fox...before some stupid men from a autoparts brand decided to show their products, hum.. in their own way . Picture taken at S?o Paulo International Auto saloon last weekend.

http://img174.imageshack.**/img174/4301/dsc04826en6.jpg

ahahahahaha chopped cts VW

Ewww @ the two latest cars.

Who honestly likes designs like that?

Hey! Hey! easy there, big fella!

Hey! Hey! easy there, big fella!
That doesn't include you :p
But seriously: if you were blind and the designer described you his car, you would like it. He would never say: "Imagine a Cadillac rip-off plastered all over a small town car, with a windshield so low it looks like you ripped it passing under a truck. All this made in awfully molded fiberglass."
He would say clich?s like "Swooping lines, looks fast even standing still, sporty open top fun!"

He would say clich?s like "Swooping lines, looks fast even standing still, sporty open top fun!"
:D He surely would say that! I think I've taken other utterly terrible pics from another ugly car that same day. If I did, I'll post here

Edit: I found. Yep, they did it. Two 'fine achievements' of tuning in one day... how pleased I was to see that.
http://img385.imageshack.**/img385/9608/dsc09473iq5.jpg

Anyone guess what car WAS that? Hint: It's a GM small car.

Though the VW/Cadillac thing and this are ugly as hell, the exhibition was really good, including the tuning section. The blue car (in fact, a small part of it's front...) on the top right corner for example, was made by overhaullin' when they came to Brazil, and, I think, is really cool. There was even a slightly tuned Gallardo SE...

Last edited: