Carbage

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Amateur mechanic spends ?15,000 and five years transforming 1990 Ford Granada into exact replica of ?1million Zonda supercar

Linky

Theres a video and one of those pic-slider things
:lmao:

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
he almost got me fooled! :lol:

what a wast of an 8!

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
found on Reddit:

Yeah....I'm sure that's "grounded to the ground" alright....

Moving this whole CL post here so its not lost when the ad goes down

:| I'm honestly shocked that the glass transmission's managed to pull around the dead weight that the dually tires must add. Hell, it barely manages to pull around a bone stock 4 banger w/out gradually grenading.*

*I'm not bitter...i swear...honest.... :lol:

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
found on Reddit:

Yeah....I'm sure that's "grounded to the ground" alright....

:| I'm honestly shocked that the glass transmission's managed to pull around the dead weight that the dually tires must add. Hell, it barely manages to pull around a bone stock 4 banger w/out gradually grenading.*

*I'm not bitter...i swear...honest.... :lol:
I thought the 4cyl tranny was alright. Its the V6 auto that has the transmission made out of kleenex.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
I thought the 4cyl tranny was alright. Its the V6 auto that has the transmission made out of kleenex.
The 4 cylinder's lower power/torque output merely delays the inevitable.

There's plenty of cases on DriveAccord and other forums of 4 banger owners suffering from the same issues, only way down the road compared to V6 owners.

Of course, I too thought it was only a V6 thing when I looked at the car, and never bothered to research more, because 4 banger. Of course I find out otherwise after I buy the damn thing and it starts shitting the bed.

Reading up on it..It's just a crappy design period. If I had the stick model I'd fix up the little shit and run this thing into the ground as its great otherwise but instead I'm looking at using whatever tax refund I get toward dumping it for something else because it isn't worth fixing the other shit only for the crap, symptom showing, $2k+ tranny to blow.*

*if my tax refund turns out to be close to the cost of a trans replacement....I may do it...dunno yet I doubt it.

Last edited:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
It's a Solara, without that, it's still carbage.