Carbage

It's not that bad. The red wire loom can be pulled off and if you don't like the solid Centrelines you could find some snow flakes. Of course, you know what it means when it says "never raced"?

Did you see the rear bumper?

I would dress like Sonny Crockett and drive the shit out of it. :lol:

Must listen to some more Jan Hammer before loaning Redliner my espadrilles again.

Must listen to some more Jan Hammer before loaning Redliner my espadrilles again.

I had to Google "espadrilles" and found out we call them "alpargatas" here, and it's typical footwear in this part of the country. :lol:

#killitwiththenuclearfirepowerofathousandsuns.

#fromorbit

Did you see the rear bumper?

I was thinking that but because nobody else had pointed it out at the time I assumed it was correct and I was being stupid. I think that generation of Trans Am is pretty ugly anyway, looks to me like a Camaro that went wrong.

Jag themselves ruined a few

sjETURA.jpg

Ugh, that's disgusting. Why take the best thing Jag has (the XK) and ruin it like that?

It's not that bad. The red wire loom can be pulled off and if you don't like the solid Centrelines you could find some snow flakes. Of course, you know what it means when it says "never raced"?

I'm not a fan of that particular exterior but that one is made worth with the wide body rear and body kit rear spoiler. Oh, and it has louvers, I hate louvers. Still, would be good to get it and then fix it up / make it look factory. I'd still prefer that thing over 95% of what shows up on dealer lots as new cars.

Ugh, that's disgusting. Why take the best thing Jag has (the XK) and ruin it like that?

Because the current direct management of Jaguar are idiots.

Spotted this today - a CR-Z with craptacular police-light-blue "angel eyes."

Hellaflush, yo!

Yes, it did have signs that the wheels were contacting the wheel arches.

Click second pic to see larger version of warning label on left side of deck lid.

dfe8af3ed502cef10dc777d4f3719b18.jpg