Carbage

Seen today:

DSCF9232.jpg

DSCF9332.jpg

How about this lovely bodykitted Toyota Celica with weird ground clearance and a spoiler missing it's end plates?

61142888-22DD-4B41-9138-7FE4BCCF43D3_1_201_a.jpeg

Aside from the spoiler end caps and a missing rear diffuser...I don't hate it.

That generation Celica has to be one of the most heavily modified of any generation. It was released during the Fast & Furious era and I remember just about everyone ever looking like the above (but usually slammed to the ground on junk coilovers or worse, cut springs).

Seen today: Apart from the shopping lists, note the horizontal cuts in the spoiler. :dunno:
20220522-150746.jpg

Seen yesterday, parked outside a rural banger garage: Fake Lancia Thema 8.32

Wrong front grille and badge, wrong double stripe (the original had only the lower stripe in yellow, the upper stripe matched the cars color). But biggest telltale was the fixed rear spoiler, the original car had a retractable one.

20220528-214115.jpg

IF it actually had a huge supercharged V8 under the hood to justify that scoop, I'd be closer to liking it.

IF it actually had a huge supercharged V8 under the hood to justify that scoop, I'd be closer to liking it.

It's really unclear what's going on there. Send they cut a large hole in the hood, then replaced that section with plexiglass. No one had much info on the car.

"F1-inspired Plymouth Prowler"

PlymouthProwlerF1-1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: lip
Seen today:

sti-2.jpg
sti-1.jpg

Maybe even a hoot to drive, but it's here in this thread anyway by a simple question and answer: Would I be embarrassed to be seen in it? If my answer is yes = Carbage it is.

"F1-inspired Plymouth Prowler"

View attachment 3565768

I kind of like this for the absurdity. :dunno: