Carbage

gapa_stort.jpg

i SO HATE that bumper!! :yucky:

i once saw it on an opel tigra :blink: (previous model)
the bumper almost was bigger than the car itself. hidious

^^ Holy shit, if that car is Dutch, then I've seen it waaayyy too often.

If not, then someone else has gone and done the same hidious mistakes twice

mmap said:
^^ Holy shit, if that car is Dutch, then I've seen it waaayyy too often.

If not, then someone else has gone and done the same hidious mistakes twice

I know what you mean, I have that BMW on photo from a few years ago, it's yellow though, or something like that, and hideous, square headlights..

pdanev said:
looks like a plate from belgium to me :unsure:

yeah, it does

hadn't noticed it yet

(the pic is hosted on a server which URI ends with .se, what country is that?)

Well considering the Dutch car I've seen is/was blue I think we can be fairly certain that there are several of these montsrosities around :yucky:

^^ lol, i wouldnt dare to drive there with my bike, its so crappy that even when not drunk you cant drive in a straight line :lol:

pdanev said:
^^ lol, i wouldnt dare to drive there with my bike, its so crappy that even when not drunk you cant drive in a straight line :lol:

bike?? I wouldn't trust my walking ability on that

hahaha I want to see someone concentrating so hard on not falling into the water getting cleaned up by the bridge up ahead that protrudes out over the bike lane.

^ suicide doors is a VERY GOOD idea on that one! probably the 1st thing i'd do if i were the proud owner of this piece of hot metal is kill myself :yucky:

some people watch too much "pimp my ride" and play too much nfsu, and definitely have more money than brain... :thumbsdown: :yucky:

this offends me more so since I own an AW11 and neither it nor the M1 deserve this treatment :thumbsdown:

This: :drool:
AW11_auto.jpg

Plus this: :drool: :drool:
1976_bmw_m1-1.jpg

to one twisted soul equals this: :yucky:
news040607m1look1.jpg