Carbage

Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens.jpg

To both the Prius and the Roller...

but none of those actually had the 1.4 mentioned.
I had a 1.4 Polo and because of it being crap (engine wise, 60 hp FTMFL) it just had POLO and nothing else :p

Oi! The Polo is a great car!

Awesome indeed, although you guys need to stop quoting the images. F'ing annoying having to scroll through them again and again. :hammer:

The Rolls Royce would be cool if it didn't have such ugly wheels, if the interior was similar to the stock vehicle, and if it didn't have the TV screens.

They could have made it similar to this Bentley:

http://www.staufferclassics.com/blower_bentley.php

Minus the seat covers and steering wheel, it looks fantastic and has ~700hp.

Hey, I like that Roller. It's low rider style, which is cool.

Minus that projector on the hood, it's pretty neat.

Oi! The Polo is a great car!

well considering I owned one, I'd have to agree. But the engine was a bit crap. It only revved until 5500ish rpm and only them did it move a little.

Still, it was fun to drive : take forever to get up to speed, then never slow down for any corner.

must be even worse if you have a 1.0 l :p

I feel this page does not deliver yet as I love that roller, so I must hijack a Barry Boys find yet again. You may want to send any Slovenians watching out of the room.

8cca002bf55143952ad43d351b9c3771.jpg

7e1db264d076aff5f84580091709b0f5.jpg

24e40cb84d100d11cb91e1150e396ea8.jpg

Nothing classier than the Ice Age squirell airbrushed on your dash.

732dba1f1fd665db324ded35ff0a3868.jpg

it gets even worse though...

8193ca74929fb8d0bbe65edbb7458951.jpg

3ce57b6261a6c9cdf418a0c5483ae302.jpg

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30492

There's the thread, with a hilarious photoshop.

^ I actually like those type of paintjobs, although I'd never do it to my own car.

But what's this one about anyway? Some video game or something I'm not aware of? It doesn't look very nice.

Seen these few examples in the past few days on my travels around inner city and Northern Suburbs (used photobucket to resize, cbf with photoshop as my comp is very crap).

Dsci611.jpg

Dsci619.jpg

Dsci620.jpg

Dsci621.jpg

^ Hey, I really like that Yaris actually. I'm not a big fan of the Altezza-style lights, but it kinda works on that thing. I like mini-mobiles with sporty wheels like that.

^ Hey, I really like that Yaris actually. I'm not a big fan of the Altezza-style lights, but it kinda works on that thing. I like mini-mobiles with sporty wheels like that.

The rims are ok, but the exhaust and lights are a bit excessive.

EDIT: Oh and today whilst driving, had my window down. There was another P plater in the group of traffic I was in. About a '99 Civic Sedan, horrible Altezza lights, shit bodykit, shit chromies on rear and steelies on front and the exhaust was deafening, but it was shit. Didn't get any pics as I wanted to gtfo as soon as I could.

Last edited: