Carbage

dun%20up%20corsa.jpg

fiesta%20dun%20up.jpg

^ WTF Those 'exhausts' on the orange...uh....thing... um, yeah.

The bottom one's spoiler looks like it could be snapped off with your bare hands. Someone go and do it, pls, for starters. I think it's melting too.

today at lunch

today at lunch

So today at lunch I pull in to Mcdonalds and what do I see... The ultra rare TOYOTA CIVIC LS
Dont know what the guy was thinking but it had side skirts a hood almost like a GT-40 and best part across window it said TOYOTA CIVIC LS and to make things better it had been hit from almost all sides

Sorry for the bad picture its from a 4 year olde camera phone

Last edited:
Those look like Supra headlights.

Think its an EVO 8 or 9 hood too.......or something styled like it. Kinda lotus elise looking too. Either way its crap.

JH

I don't think they're Supra headlights, I think they are the black aftermarket Civic headlights you can get.

Looks like 'em anyway.

I think the owner works there and since its across the street from my work I will try and get my 10MP camera and get better pictures there is also a riced out eclipse next to it...Baby blue paint clear tail lights and big wing

That civic is a great find. I think the steel wheels really complete the classy look.

Notice its Motorbike exhausts :blink:

So today at lunch I pull in to Mcdonalds and what do I see... The ultra rare TOYOTA CIVIC LS
Dont know what the guy was thinking but it had side skirts a hood almost like a GT-40 and best part across window it said TOYOTA CIVIC LS and to make things better it had been hit from almost all sides

111108_001_000.jpg[/img][/url]

Sry but what is a TOYOTA CIVIC? :p

Last edited:
That's the point. Carbagers have no idea wtf is up with cars.

I told you it was rare :)
I know there is no such thing as Toyota civic but the owner of the car dosnt

Not as impressive as the other cars that have been posted, but saw this twice in one week
IMGP1456.jpg

It had this stuck on the back window
IMGP1454.jpg

There was more stickers but the photo came out crap.

I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the interior, but what I saw from a distance, I think it had fake vines dangling on the inside.