Carbage

A couple of local trucks, thanks to my GF who told me about the 1st one. Notice the 10 fake exhaust tips welded to fake exhaust/roll bar
attachment.php

Here is another, see if you can spot what is wrong, other than the wheels.
attachment.php

Attachments

• S1050246a.JPG
    S1050246a.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 69
  • S1050244a.JPG
    S1050244a.JPG
    443.4 KB · Views: 69
A couple of local trucks, thanks to my GF who told me about the 1st one. Notice the 10 fake exhaust tips welded to fake exhaust/roll bar
attachment.php

Here is another, see if you can spot what is wrong, other than the wheels.
attachment.php

A Ford Daytona truck? Wow, those are two fail-tastic trucks. :lol:

This might be too much even for this thread...you have been warned.

full

full

full

Yes, that's right. The door says "milf hunter" and probably the name of the owner, "Jani".

^ That's what we thought as well.

Judging by the hood and the windshield, he must hunt those milfs by driving them over and hoping they land on the mattress on the roof.

That Kadett has reached the top of Carbageness scale and now belongs to the Awesome Thread, imo. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was Pimp My Ride UK, Would you like me to book the airline tickets?

No need, there's a Rent-A-Thug outlet in London. You've heard of sending flowers? You can now send thugs instead. Just gotta check the boxes for "kill" and "with fire" on the order form.

attachment.php
YOu sure he's not just transporting an exhaust display stand to an auto-parts shop?

Hey, that Accord is top-notch! Do you know much effort (and Arabian oil money) has gone into this car?

And, there's probably only of such in the world with such a degree of insanity in modding and ingenuity (especially the way which the rear doors and rear bootlid open).

YOu sure he's not just transporting an exhaust display stand to an auto-parts shop?

He has been driving around like that for months, I finally found where he lives.

^ aww you stole my thought!