Carbage

Behold the awfulness:

500x_Hamman_BMW_X6_EVO.jpg

500x_4_03.jpg

Ted Nugent had a Bronco painted like that and it was fugly. That car makes hideous lookk good.

Why is it so cheap? Is it time for it to explode or something? :blink:

No, that's market price, give or take.

The one that needed new brakes and some AC work was $1999.

Jaguar resale values plummet like a rock dropped off a cliff with ignited rocket boosters attached the second you drive them off the lot. They eventually plateau when they get down to about 15 years old or so, then eventually go back up at some random time (for most models).

That's why unless you intend to keep the car for more than ten years you never buy a Jaguar new because it's a terrible investment. You often can get a one or two year old model for half price or less with very few miles.

Jags are screaming deals on the used car market - if you shop carefully and know what to buy or look for.

Last edited:
saw this "masterpeace" on car seling page

Seling a masterpeace, eh?

Disregarding that, what the hell is wrong with Calibra owners? They all seem to be ruined in one way or another. Not to mention their cars.

You know, a Calibra will always need a lick of paint. The owners just seem to get the amount and shade wrong.

I'm not sure... at least it's a fairly clean job. Although the size of the wing and that orange bring it dangerously close to the limit, it really could have been much, much worse.

I don't mind the orange, or the the black or the wheels...and it seems very neatly done...but to me, any of those body kits look like a futuristic costume on a 90's-looking sedan. :dunno: And the wing is too big.

I'm pretty sure the wing's stock.

Any body kit that includes side skirts that look like.... that is complete carbage (and the bumpers are suck too). Orange and black is so over done and lame.