Carbage

Not much worse than the original
Kia_Opirus_Vorfacelift.JPG

this thread still amazes me, even after seeing so much super crap cars, I still am confused with many cars... not the why but the HOW amazes me most

I respectfully disagree. Being able to built something like that at home is very respectable. IT doesn't look horribly shabby, and as long as it has a decent engine, I think it's quite alright :)

The only thing that person should be accused of is not coming up with his own design. If it's quick, nimble and a hoot to drive, kudos.

Does it say anywhere that it's an Ariel Atom? Also, that's just people buying M-badges, not building the car from scratch by themselves and then making it handle and go like an M car.

Does it say anywhere that it's an Ariel Atom? Also, that's just people buying M-badges, not building the car from scratch by themselves and then making it handle and go like an M car.

I think it has his own badge on there too, or if its a kit car their badge.

But yeah, considering 96% of us probably couldn't build that ourselves, it definetly is not carbage, specially considering its not like its a branded look anyway.

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2009/10/07/275818_mpIs_it_the_same_car.JPG[/URL]

So...let me guess...those "vents" above the door handles...they help vent the air being gathered by the door handle hollows to help with electric window and lock system cooling airflow, and lower drag? :p