Carbage

P150909_07330003.jpg

:shock:

Kill it with fire!

This is not garbage (blemba), this is awesome to be bone! And this is why:
I remember that movie. Yeah, the way that manta is modded is pretty carbage by these days standards, but back in the days in germany, that was the coolest manta in the world :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdDqUZ1WtM[/YOUTUBE]

the movie car in manta manta its just purest carbage just look at those gauge cluster but the blue manta looks awsome :)

Its like saying AC/DC is garbage because they dont do Justin Timberlake moves on stage :D

Last edited:
Even the sun doesn't have enough fire to kill the Corolls Royvette. That is truly horrible.

I agree. If it would be all black, then it might look okayish, but that "two-tone" paint isn't working. I like the wide rims and those LED-lights.

hacking the car obviously

Looks like that trend is spreading east.

god dammit.

on a side note: I wonder how easy/fun it would be to shove a car like that over on its roof... you know with the raised center of gravity and everything... >.>

^whoa that is some massive lift. On the other hand it makes it easier when you have to fix something, you can just walk underneath the car.

/\ I thought that white splotch was a bunch of bird shit and I thought that if I were a bird I would let loose on it if I saw that below me.