Carbage

I lol'd when I went filling up my car:
DSC_0123-1.jpg

It'll get plowed straight into a guardrail sooner or later and end up in the garbage anyway.

Seriously......that hurts....that hurts badly. Who.....I mean why.....how.....what....why...
I have never wanted to hurt someone more...

I know that some people just have more money than sense, but..

Someone has to think that puke pink would look awesome on their car. Then they need to go to a painter and spill their grand design. The guy in the paint booth needs to nod his head, and order the paint, only laughing where the customer can't see.

Someone needs to mix it, and when the moon hides it's face in shame, the painter needs to purposefully apply this paint. Probably more than one coat. Then needs to call the owner and say: "It's done, and it looks great!" before they commit suicide...

None of those people could have told this...'owner' that that was a bad idea? Really!??

Looks to be roll-caged as well.

I don't see any scaffolding in the car, just the reflection on the windshield. It has the ubiquitous shoppinglist, a driftworks logo, mild bodykit, some bigger wheels that are not exactly my taste and a fake logo. But to label it as carbage goed too far imho.

i have driftworks stickers on my car O.O, one on the lip of the left rear wheel and one in the rear window :p I do LOOOOVE drifting and usually slide about everywhere when its wet or snow :p

Last edited:
If he actually uses it as he advertises, then I will grant it an exemption. Its not my taste, but whatever. If he is just a poser, then its carbage.

I don't see any scaffolding in the car, just the reflection on the windshield. It has the ubiquitous shoppinglist, a driftworks logo, mild bodykit, some bigger wheels that are not exactly my taste and a fake logo. But to label it as carbage goed too far imho.

There seems to be a diagonal bar from the passenger footwell to the driver's head. Could be a reflection but it disappears behind the rear view mirror.

I think it is a lot of carbage, since those wheels i've seen locally, they're a cheap set of rims, add that to a 'GTR' badge, sounds like fakery to me. Could still be real, the wheels are cheap to make a cheap drifter, but he loses on bad taste and a stupid badge on the front.

It isn't caged, I can tell you that.
It didn't sound good either, and the rear was horrid, it had Lexus lights and two 15cm diameter exhaust pipes.
Besides, the license plate makes me assume he's been driving for =<1 year, so I doubt the driver attends trackdays or drift sessions.

Edit: There is a genuine drift car around town though, I'll take pictures of it when I see it, it's a 240sx with Volk Rays, a cage and not a single huge sticker on the side.

Last edited:
If he actually uses it as he advertises, then I will grant it an exemption. Its not my taste, but whatever. If he is just a poser, then its carbage.

It's too clean, if you ask me. Most real drift cars are beat to shit. That one is spotless. I think it's just a poser.

Last edited: