Carbage

For sale. I think it's gotten worse.

I still think that it's a very salvageable car. A set of W123 mirrors and the eyelids & 2.3 lettering removed and it'll be alright, if quite expensive.

Saw this in Phuket

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2010/06/07/awful.jpg

:puke:

So much carbage in Phuket. Most cars I saw (Civics and Corollas mainly) were modded in some way whether it was 100% tints, alloys, random chrome on the doorhandles or fuel flap, lowered, outlandish neons and decals or combinations of all of the above. Some of it worked. Most of it didn't. I wish I had more pics to show you but my camera buggered up shortly after taking this pic and I wasn't able to snap off any more.

Somebody has to put an end to this...
Who else then Mansory?

mansorypanamera01.jpg

mansorypanamera02.jpg

mansorypanamera03.jpg

mansorypanamera04.jpg

And if you think it can't get any worse... Have a look at the tasteful interior:

mansorypanamera05.jpg

Yes, it is truly horrifying and stuff, but in that way the company always will be remembered if you want to buy an over-the-top-car. Mansory have to do some work which is not that vulgar to satisfy the mainstream, don't they?

I was scrolling your post and going "not THAT bad, not THAT bad, not THAT bad...", then I got to the interior shot and reeled.

What the bloody fuckintosh???

I dunno, it kind of falls into the "so bad it's good" category. I never mind bright colors and you know it has performance to back it up.

^ :D

I'd like to point out, also, that "diablo rosso" is a linguistic horror. Why would someone create such a terrible clash between italian and spanish? It's just like the car: it tries so hard to be evil that it ends up being hilarious.