Carbage

did it always feel like it was a washing machine trapped inside a car's body?

dont hate the tumbledrysexual

are you kidding, thats fucking brilliant! You mean to tell me you dont regard the owner as a TRUE gear head? No, im not kidding, that is just epic, thats something that i may considder when i get my boat, VMM colors anyone? Maybe silver even?

Sad isn't it? Why must it be a perfectly fine RX8 when a lesser Proton or something could have been sacrificed?

This is a Nissan with only tiny 1.5 engine, and is an auto too. This trash was repossessed by the bank and is now waiting to be auctioned off.
186014_1b.jpg

186014_2b.jpg

186014_4b.jpg

186014_5b.jpg

Last edited:
Somewhat carbage related...

( THIS SLR Mc LAREN NEED'S ENGINE WORK !
The Car ( except Engine ) is in perfect condition !
This Car is offered by Gemballa USA

$(KGrHqQOKk!E3v6Mu14+BO!8p8r5rw~~_12.JPG

I don't get it.

Be one of the first to build this Sabre complete kit on your 1994 through 2004 Mustang

Hello and thank you for viewing our Auction. This auction is for a complete kit to convert your Mustang [1994 to 2004 ] into this stunning Euro-look machine.

Why Choose a SixTen Neo- Classic Kit
When people see cars from the 1930s such as Cord, Duesenberg, Mercedes, Morgan and Auburn cars they fall in love with the design. Unfortunately, issues around owning and driving a classic or antique car stop most people from ever purchasing one. Besides the price there are issues such as quality and ability to get service and parts

we build our cars using a modern Ford Mustang as donor car. (The 94-04 Mustang was modern?)

1 European front grille :lol:

$(KGrHqN,!l0E2EQw6qMgBNrc9MSYjQ~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKj8E13rvcJddBNpOcbqJ9!~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKogE1z5-hlzqBNpOYcRqLw~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKn!E2eoyqyCbBNpOe0P+PQ~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKjIE1u++dHd-BNpOdsuUi!~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKnEE2ZvdTEJdBNpOlvDmhw~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKkEE1vjFW+JIBNpOj)G+Gw~~_3.JPG

Volvo taillights, s-type grille, Mini headlights and Range Rover ride height.

Linky

Last edited:
God that's, wow.

I like how the description assumes Cord and Duesenberg are European.