Carbage

a-2010-addition-james.jpg

That Veyron replica is actually very well done, but I'll never understand the appeal of such things. You spend money to buy the donor car and then a ton more money to turn into something else. How much do you think he spent creating that thing? I'm guessing between $20-$30 grand. For that kind of money you can buy something that is legitimately nice. The only thing I think when I see those replicas is that the owner is a "loser" who couldn't afford a real one, but refuses to let that stop him/her from pretending to own one.

Yeah a body kit slapped onto a donor car is bit weird to me, but a kit version of an older car is allright.

I have no problem with the standard replica kits, like Lotus 7, or Cobra or GT-40, as long as they are clearly branded as such. I dislike replica kits that have been branded and labeled as if they were the original.

I almost thought i saw an aston! :p

http://img841.imageshack.**/img841/5912/img20110703163911.jpg

That Veyron replica is actually very well done, but I'll never understand the appeal of such things. You spend money to buy the donor car and then a ton more money to turn into something else. How much do you think he spent creating that thing? I'm guessing between $20-$30 grand

The eBay ad is asking for $89,000. You gotta be kidding me.

Base 911, loaded Cayman, Corvette Z06, M3, M5, so many cars you could have with change leftover instead of a 10 year old Cougar wearing Neighron clothes.

The eBay ad is asking for $89,000. You gotta be kidding me.

Base 911, loaded Cayman, Corvette Z06, M3, M5, so many cars you could have with change leftover instead of a 10 year old Cougar wearing Neighron clothes.

Yeah, I noticed the $89k buy-it-now price afterward. Maybe I was a bit conservative. It does have a massive amount of custom bodywork, a full custom leather interior, and 20" wheels. Hell, you can spend $10k or more just for a paint job, if you really wanted to. It could have cost quite a bit more to build. Which just goes to baffle me even more. That's why I think the owners of such cars must secretly see themselves as losers or something, to pass up truly magnificent cars like the BMW M3 and M5, in order to drive around in a worthless bucket of bolts that looks kinda sorta like a million dollar car.

1323.jpg

I have no problem with the standard replica kits, like Lotus 7, or Cobra or GT-40, as long as they are clearly branded as such. I dislike replica kits that have been branded and labeled as if they were the original.

There is a company that bought the rights to manufacture the Lotus 7 and Shelby made some companies buy rights to manufacture the Cobra. There is another company that bought the right to sell the Cheetah too (I know this one is authentic). So those companies do have the right to sell it like that.

There is a company that bought the rights to manufacture the Lotus 7 and Shelby made some companies buy rights to manufacture the Cobra. There is another company that bought the right to sell the Cheetah too (I know this one is authentic). So those companies do have the right to sell it like that.

*spits coffee across the desk*

You mean AC let some companies make replicas of their car! Shelby my ass...

300px-Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg

*spits coffee across the desk*

You mean AC let some companies make replicas of their car! Shelby my ass...

300px-Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg

I am not sure of all of the details, but if it has the Shelby name on it, they got paid. Whether or not AC got paid is another story.

I know, but a Caterham 7 is still sold and labeled as a Caterham 7, not as a Lotus.

Aston made 6 of these, but some prick decided he wanted to be Brian Earl Spilner.

zagatovola.jpg

zagatovolb.jpg

zagatovolc.jpg

I know these things are easily changable, and it comes with the original alloys (Doesn't mention original steering wheel) but you've gotta be out of your mind to do it in the first place.

Linky

Aston made 6 of these, but some prick decided he wanted to be Brian Earl Spilner.

A thankfully easy fix, but you just have to wonder what the hell the owner was smoking when he thought of doing that.

I'll let you guys figure out whats wrong, luckily only a 63 and not a real AMG.

Why is Brian Earl Spilner always illiterate?

*2008 Mercedes Benz CL63 WIDEBODY with over $65,000.00 in UPGRADES AND RECIEPTS!!!!!! BLACK SERIES LOOKING!!!!!!!* (CL Black??? Ok Tuna.)

Please reffer to the pictures and reciepts for the list of the upgrades on this car. This unique CL63 is a head turner (So is masturbating at city hall) and been extremely upgraded. This CL63 Futures all factory available options including rear view camera, front view camera, sun roof, suede headliner, parking assist, seat coolers, seat heaters, TV and DVD player, and every other option you could immagine still under factory warranty. (Merc is gonna cover this? :blink: )

The costum work on this CL63 AMG includes: (REFFER TO THE RECIEPTS PROVIDED TO THE BUYER IN THE PICTURES.)

CUSTOM ALCANTRA SUEDE INTERIOR, SEATS & DOOR PANELS ($5000)

22" CUSTOM FORGIATO PALARO WHEELS WITH PIRELLI TIRES ($15000) ($15k for the worst wheels ever made? :lol: )

This vehicle will put a regular CL63 AMG to SHAME!!!!!!!!! (No, because a regular CL63 has resale value, this is worthless.)

_MG_4372.jpg

_MG_4379.jpg

_MG_4419.jpg

_MG_4391.jpg

_MG_4370.jpg

My fave part about Ebay? Checking what crap people have bought.

GRASSLEAF COCO 35mm SNUFF MILL GRINDER

You'd have to be high to have this CL.

I'm no Colin Chapman, how are those wheels balanced?
Stock CL63 is what $200k? Alleged $65k in 'tuning'. Current bid $55k... well done Warren Buffett.

Linky

Last edited:
3953139378_91c77cf728.jpg