Carbage

When you got a crappy car, you have to make a statement. But not so loud. :D

Hey the trans am aint that bad!

Here is what I believe is a KIA that Ive seen on a few visits to Vegas. Had my gf take the shot while I was driving. Wish there was a shot of the front...it gets worse lol
http://img844.imageshack.**/img844/8559/img62393.jpg

So the owner doesn't quiet understand what speedholes are?

SL-1.jpg

Last edited:
:blink::(:cry:
4416823549_356550f3a1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
05xun.jpg

There's only one thing I can think of when I see this one...

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
xuning12.jpg

Man... :lol::lol::lol: (Hey look! They accept Visa! :D)
tuning.jpg

Y'know... if you're going to work with fiberglass... I think first you need to LEARN how to work with fiberglass :|
147xuning.jpg

Last edited:
lolwut:

bbbe889b.jpg

I detest the people who dare to put their dirty hands on any car and do this.
Underground-Rim-King-Camaro-front-right-side-view-600x436.jpg

camaro30s.jpg

I what world does this look good and/or appeal to people?

This one should've come with an epilepsy warning :? (props to the artist who painted the car though :mrgreen:)
tuning-136512.jpg

And... I... I was thinking about something witty to say, but I think I'll just silently weep in honor of this poor split-window VW :(
xuning11.jpg

Last edited:
And... I... I was thinking about something witty to say, but I think I'll just silently weep in honor of this poor split-window VW :(
[snip]
I don't think (hope) it's originally a split-window bug, that would be a sacrilege...

It wasn't. The rest of the basic shape is too muscular. I'm pretty confident that split screen is an addition.

small

I spotted this sweet tuned C-class Frankfurt. Chromatic aberration of my 35/2 wide open made the car look even worse!

asonnycar.jpg

small

I spotted this sweet tuned C-class Frankfurt. Chromatic aberration of my 35/2 wide open made the car look even worse!

Well, it's also a chrome-atic abomination.