Carbage

What on earth was the base car?

/can't figure it out either

/checks pic title

waitwait WAIT... did someone ACTUALLY do that to a real classic Tatra?>??

seriouslyChan.png

rageanger.jpg

I don't want to know actually. To big the fear it was something nice and rare.

Edit: Oh well, at least not an old Saab.

Last edited:
Yes indeed. To think it could have been gloriously rotting in someones yard or better still, crushed for scrap. Poor thing :(

That would be bad too. But if you're going to restore a car to its former glory, well... restore it to its former glory instead of turning it into an abomination. This is a piece of history, a rear-engined air-cooled V8 used to transport high ranking officials, a relic from the cold war era. Not a random "Fast & Furious wannabe" hatchback.

5979423176_5ce5792910_z.jpg

Ok, maybe some people will prefer the modified one (Hell, even I caught myself actually liking some of the cars in this thread) but in my case... I think I would even prefer to see this car rusting away instead of being turned into that thing.

Last edited:
I think he was trying to get it low >.> <.<

I think I would even prefer to see this car rusting away instead of being turned into that thing.

QFT.

That thing was made by a guy from Slovakia and it's for sale for 600000 CZK (24630EUR). You can get a perfectly fine original car for around 2/3rd of that price. The car has been for sale for quite some time - one has to be an utterly tasteless moron to buy that.

When I come to power any modifications to a car that are not purely for the enhancement of driving pleasure and performance will be punishable with a life time ban from driving. The owners and operators of firms such as Mansory will be put on trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

In addition I will place a set of stocks in every town and city centre and instead of old fruit, vegetable and rotten eggs the public will be permitted to pelt the offender with all the parts that were removed from their car to return it to stock. Cars under five years old will then be donated to those most in need, those over will be scrapped, parted out and recycled.

Last edited:
One again, I wish I had a proper working camera instead of my iPhone 3G with a scratched lens. I did my best though.

What we have here is a Lincoln Mark VII with Ford Crown Vic headlights. At first I thought that was it, but then I noticed "B" badges on the back, and wheels. Going around it, I found a full Bentley-esque nose, complete with the flying B hood ornament. When I looked in, I saw a very old couple in the car, not some teenagers that did up an old Lincoln into a "Bentley".

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/07/27/IMG_1559.JPG
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/07/27/IMG_1564.JPG

When I come to power any modifications to a car that are not purely for the enhancement of driving pleasure and performance will be punishable with a life time ban from driving. The owners and operators of firms such as Mansory will be put on trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Someone said... Mansory?
5982789203_484e602224_t.jpg

5983353090_359ed79298_z.jpg

5982796639_c49bbded22_z.jpg

Last edited:
I've lost count of the number of times I've seen a Cayenne in Asia with these bodykits in matte black or some ridiculously bright color:

tumblr_lfx5xilNki1qabvcwo1_400.jpg

techart-cayenne-1.jpg

and also the Panamera has become the new S-class. Usually spotted in black or silver with humongous aftermarket rims.