Carbage

I like the irony of the 'off road' sticker. I've seen some pretty bad things like that around here, the youth like to do things like that to their Hiluxes and Rodeos, but they at least maintain something equating a tyre.

[video=youtube;P25e-rS4N8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25e-rS4N8U[/video]

I didn't get a picture of it, but I was following a yellow VW Kombi yesterday that had beed adorned with fake wood panelling that I swear was just contact paper. Each panel was bordered by a line of black electrical tape and written across the back window in big yellow letters was the word VANDEMONIUM.

full

When walking away I noticed that this Mondeo had been in a crash, the rear end was pretty badly damaged. Couldn't be arsed to walk back to take a photo of it though :p The front was nauseating enough.

full

Someone cut the back off their Commodore sedan, and put a tray there instead.

And then took the severed rear end and welded it to the bottom of the tray, upside down.

Also, this thing was enormous. Like six and a half metres long.

Last edited:
Why?!?

Holden made the exact type of car he was trying to create.

View attachment 6176
I love how poorly photoshopped that picture is :lol:

I assume this was created before the Crewman came out. You must really want a Commodore to go to this trouble rather than buy a Rodeo if you wanted back seats. Why you would use the sedan instead of the wagon which would make it look less like an insect carrying a helipad is beyond me. The rounded C-pillar of the sedan just doesn't work.

Cost would not be a viable reason for this. All that custom fabrication would not be cheap.

Junk from the capital.

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

Last edited:
LOL and all to often they are a bright colour to attract attention to the driver.

Pathetic.

So is this popular in Japan?

NRMA-LPlate.gif

So is this popular in Japan?
Popular in the US. Japanese people use it when they have to, JDM wannabes use them because they want to. That car is clearly one from your continent. ;)