Carbage

Sadly, it's one of the colloquial terms used for cars in The Netherlands, and yes, it makes no sense.

don't think we have a term like that for a car
a bike/bicycle we might call "het stalen ros" (ros = paard)

it's the van of a body shop, they have to show off their work!
The world of these body shops has always been a mistery to me, I simply can?t imagine a world in wich a gigantic and hideous roof spoiler on a T4 Van is worth "showing off" ... every way I try to see this, it?s simply laughable.

and one the backwindow, they call a car "your sacred cow": not sure if serious...
With the 4 words of Dutch that I know I too tought that meant "all for your holy cow" ... :D

Last edited:
With the 4 words of Dutch that I know I too tought that meant "all for your holy cow" ... :D

It means exactly that (well, bar a slight translatory error, but you are excused). And now you know that it also means "everything for your car".

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

And what is it with these tuning shops and their vans :p

_full.jpg

If you visit their homepage you better prepare yourself for some rather horrible BMW carbage...and I think there was a Golf mk4 too.

Well it's definitely pony.....

Okay, you hate the nuova 500, I get it. But apart from the useless boot wing, there's nothing wrong with this one.

Seconded. It doesn't need the tail but otherwise it looks good.

You know a C5 Corvette could be named after its preferred method of destruction too.

A C-5 Galaxy could take that car up to a nice high altitude to drop it from!

(Ideally with the owner inside)