Carbage

e-Golf with tailpipes? :lol:

Oh my god, that's hilarious. That would only be amusingly-acceptable in my mind if that is where they put speakers to play user-selectable "tones" for exhaust, like ringtones...of the Jetsons' car.

Oh my god, that's hilarious. That would only be amusingly-acceptable in my mind if that is where they put speakers to play user-selectable "tones" for exhaust, like ringtones...of the Jetsons' car.

Yes, untill you let it make 'real' V8 noises......at wich point somebody like me comes along and sets it on fire, with the driver tied to the roof, at a petrol station, twice.

Budget Bentley anyone?
2im9sb8.jpg

The rims kinda work for me, with the right logo.

Better than blue on a black saloon. That's like wearing a pair of turquoise Nikes with a tux.

The rims kinda work for me, with the right logo.

Better than blue on a black saloon. That's like wearing a pair of turquoise Nikes with a tux.

Agreed. Would be a nice wheel/car combo with proper VW center caps.

This truck's exhaust pipes are bigger than yours!

This truck's exhaust pipes are bigger than yours!

It's such a wild ride that they have to chain it to the garage to keep it from running off...

RsI4s6ql.jpg

Edit: Just to be clear, this is NOT my truck!
But, if you lived in redneck heaven like I do, you wouldn't be surprised by it...

Last edited:
Three questions:
1) What was that?
2) What should that resemble when it's done?
3) Why?

It was a Calibra I believe and I suspect the main inspiration was the Caparo T1 with hints of Enzo and Mercedes McLaren SLR.

Why? Now there's the real question....

Looks suspiciously like MDF or particle board.

tbh, i'm not sure which of the 2 would be worse :lol:

It's a trade-off between strength and weight. :p

Front spoiler is a mile off the ground :lmao:
To be frank, this isn't even that bad. If it had bigger wheels and the tacked on spoiler crap was hidden away so that it wasn't so obvious, and an inch off the ground.

Looks most like a Caparo to me

112_0708_02z%2Bcaparo_t1%2Bfront_profile.jpg