Carbage

Nice Bentley GT3 .. oh wait.

Link

:(

I like the floor mats that say 'RX-7' on them. I don't completely hate it, it looks good from the outside and from a distance I think the majority of people would be fooled. It's certainly better than any of the MR2 Ferraris out there.

You know what I'd love to have a day driving it around and see how many people would be convinced that it was a real one. :D

i'd love to see it turn op at scrutineering for a GT3 race :lol:

The owner left it running, as pictured with the window down, as he calmly went into a store. Perhaps even he realizes how awful that thing is by now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You think your BMW X6 is still too pretty? Well, now there is help in sight:

image-897538-galleryV9-kcix.jpg

image-897539-galleryV9-sidy.jpg

image-897541-galleryV9-ulkp.jpg

It's called the "Alligator" and is made by a Lithuanian tuning company called AG Excalibur.

Last edited:
Still better looking than the new Alfa Giulia.

I'm going to need a few more bottles of booze in me before I can even look at that without going cross eyed. FFS!

Anyone else notice the Episode 1 rejects in the background?

That thing looks like a vehicle from Need For Speed Underground 2, only worse.

LeVeL and I went to an air show today and saw a mysterious stretched limo on the tarmac. Could it be a..Dodge Caravan? Toyota Highlander? No...

....a Subaru B9 Tribeca. WTF?

LeVeL and I went to an air show today and saw a mysterious stretched limo on the tarmac. Could it be a..Dodge Caravan? Toyota Highlander? No...

....a Subaru B9 Tribeca. WTF?

It's not like anyone would want to use it for anything in normal form... and you can get them cheap from desperate dealers.

It would be funny if that had been a completely destroyed car wreck...

:evil: