Carbage

pm6ofGa.jpg

uUVsAHT.jpg

wQa3RzU.jpg

?
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6105142507.html

Thats not carbage!

it's a waste of a perfectly good Genesis is what it is.

it's a waste of a perfectly good Genesis is what it is.

How is that not carbage???

No. The Genesis was already destroyed, the builder took what was left of the Genesis and made a workable (if ugly) vehicle out of the remains.

This car was involved in an accident when it had just 1365 original miles on it. Damage was primarily to the rear end but there was some front end damage requiring the replacement of the hood, grill, radiator support and a new radiator.

That's a totaled car right there. The other option for it would be to go languish in a junkyard and eventually be smelted down without having been useful as transport.

- - - Updated - - -

From the description, it was a salvage job.

Yup, this. It's like the guy that had a tree fall on his older truck and flatten the cab, so he cut the remains of the roof off and made it a roadster. Salvaging something already destroyed/totaled excuses a lot.

Unless you're one of those people who likes sending still useful stuff to occupy landfills and the like.

Last edited:
Somethings are better left dead.

No. The Genesis was already destroyed, the builder took what was left of the Genesis and made a workable (if ugly) vehicle out of the remains.
That's a totaled car right there. The other option for it would be to go languish in a junkyard and eventually be smelted down without having been useful as transport.

My fault for not reading the listing. In that case I would like to change my statement to "It's a great use of a ruined Genesis, even if the bed is not that good-looking at all."

One again must ask... why?

ed7v8Nv.jpg

s89Vuvd.jpg

That's not carbage, that's just taking the piss :lol: :lol:

Friend of mine spotted this and unfortunately sent me a pic. Now I'm spreading the misery around.