Carbage

photo17636.jpg

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I really wanted a Dakota from that gen. I was visiting the grandparents in Flagstaff and saw a brand new, bright red, Sport 4x4, with a mild lift and some knobby tires and instantly fell in love with it. It was a legit sharp looking pickup in its day.

Nowadays they're mostly only good for iron rich fertilizer.

For some reason I thought I clicked on the awesome thread and was about to unleash a torrent of obscenities. Was relieved to see this was actually carbage.

Beautiful specimen caught in the wild :

l

Did you throw it back?

Ronald McDonald, your Mustang is ready:

IMG_0695

Folk music, idiot peace sticker, and "my other car is a Tardis." Well, my other car is a Bolo Interdimensional Siege Unit, but I don't run around advertising that. :p

IMG_0055

Speaking of Mustangs....

IMG_0253

I'm thinking the Racoon City incident didn't do the Umbrella Corporation's budget much good if they're reduced to issuing these as company cars.

IMG_9485

I keep seeing a prime candidate for this thread near work, but I'm always driving when I do, so I can't take a photo.

It's one of these

Painted in what I'm almost certain is an aftermarket (or later model) green, with fake blond wood panel above the rub strip on the doors and the rear quarter. I've also noticed a hand written "FOR SALE" sign on it, but I've never been close enough to get any details.

It's fucking awful, so I'm not surprised he's had no takers.

I think that Alfa is stock, unless I'm missing something.

Have seen that stripe package before.

I think those tinted tail lights from the Alfa are not stock, at least the stock ones don't appear to be anywhere near that dark ...

But the wrap is crap

I think that Alfa is stock, unless I'm missing something.

Have seen that stripe package before.
Yeah it's definately stock I saw another 500c abarth with them this week.

That being said while it looks ok on the fiats imo (not really my taste tho) it does not fit well on that alpha at all. I think it is too elegant looking and the stripes are sporty so it's like if you paired striped sweatpants with a dress shirt. Just really mismatched.