Carbage

Because Blackpool...

ea73c02b2a9368bdb8fecb343153a4cf.jpg

b64fbe410c0091352a989b797dd93e81.jpg

I don't know which bit is the worst, the shitty chrome trim, the fake spare wheel, the lights or the spoiler/sun visor combo. I saw a convertible one yesterday with the roof down, even in standard form I don't know why you would want people to see you in it? Hmm, glass houses...

Looks like someone in the UK was making their version of a modified Dream Cruiser.

Looks like someone in the UK was making their version of a modified Dream Cruiser.

A lot of folk in the north of England are secret wannabe Americans. It figures.

Trouble is most of them aspire to be rednecks.

...wait what? :blink: Why would you do that to a roadcar?

Tieferlegung durch Bodykit.

Presented by the entire FG DFW contingent - we all saw this outside an AutoZone (car parts chain) in a Dallas suburb. We couldn't tell if the occupants were attempting to install a stereo... or steal the stereo from it.

IMG_4056

IMG_4057

IMG_4058

Saw this one by myself:

IMG_4009

Sadboyz

You know, if I'd ruined my LS400 with this slammed/stanced/VIP/wtf style, I'd be sad too.

IMG_4010

Last edited:
Some that for some reason I thought I'd posted earlier but evidently didn't.

Some classic rice/carbage - "I modified my Civic so it would be unique!" "Really? Why does it look like every other riced Civic, then?"

IMG_3680

IMG_3682

IMG_3683

IMG_3684

Dealership Carbage/@rickhamilton620's Next SUV:

IMG_3519

IMG_3520

IMG_3521

Thankfully donks like this are becoming an endangered species.

IMG_3489

IMG_3495

Mild carbage + #stereotypesaremadeinreality. The car:

IMG_3247

Annnnnnd the driver.

IMG_3246

I don't know what's worse: this, or people sharing pictures of cars with that golden wrap and captioning with "PEOPLE IN SAUDI ARABIA ARE SO RICH THEY ARE MAKING CARS OUT OF GOLD"

Do you have any idea how heavy and useless a car made of gold would be?

Do you have any idea how heavy and useless a car made of gold would be?

Thats the thing..... people are generally stupid. Think of the average person you know, and realize that most people are dumber than that.

Those are the same people capable of doing things like this
SI2Yo0c.gif