Carbage

Looking at those, I'd say someone has a very narrow mind.

That yellow Civic looks more like "track toy" than "Carbage"

Re: the Civic, I think it’s the Type R badging on a non-Type R that’s the qualifier.

That's the rare Squidward Limited Edition.

Currently on ebay... didn't want to lose the ad, so I'll post the worst of it...
1966 Nova Custom (located in Evans, Georgia, USA)
Starting bid: $18,900.00 - no bids placed after several days
I would have put this in another forum, but I don't think we have a "WORST of ebay & craigslist"

Seller's description:
For Your Consideration, a 1966 Custom Chevy Nova. Hand built frame, tied front to back. Front drop axle with leaf frame, leaf springs and disk brake spindles. Shock controlled steering. Rear 14 - Bolt axle with 468 gear disc brakes, 2" sway bar, 4 - link system in place. Built 454 with 6" exhaust. RUNS STRONG!!! Heavy duty 3 - speed automatic transmission.

Very nice interior. Black leather with crocodile inlays. Wood stained rear seat with seat cushions to match front seats. Nice looking shifter. New gauges. New MP5 Player with back-up camera, bluetooth, remote controls and all related extras.

One of a kind, Hot Wheels Nova, 20" wheels with new tires. This vehicle is the talk of a show. Very seldom do you get a chance to have a custom auto to make your own. Drive as is, or put your own special touch to make it your own. This is not a game. This car is definitely going to sell. This is a True NO RESERVE Auction!!! As most of my auctions are. Only serious bidder, please. Less than 10 feedback, you must email first or your bid will be canceled. Any questions, please email me.

6sSYzv1.jpg

yugbEEq.jpg

2gOZ4u4.jpg

LJl3YhF.jpg

Classic example of somebody wanting somebody else to pay for their bad taste.

looks butch though, on that suspension and wheels, i like the stance...
in a "shut up or i'll drive over you" kind of way :D

Reactions: MWF
Ok, this took me a second look. :ROFLMAO:

Wow, that's certainly something. :ROFLMAO:

There's just so much to unpack, from the silver masks and hideous figure in the cage to the Batman tumbler, firetruck and some kind of tank on the roof.

Reactions: MWF