Carbage

I'm surprised it doesn't have MAGA stickers, or USA flags, or something in that ballpark.

I don't think I've ever seen such aggressive tyres with such little tread before!

I don't think I've ever seen such aggressive tyres with such little tread before!
Well, there was tread, but using off-road tires on road all the time does that... Plus, I'm sure those are not cheap and he's trying to get as much use out of them before he has to buy new ones or lose his girlfriend.

From the "I will never have a girlfriend" files.

There's probably a black "leather" trench coat ($175 from eBay) that reeks of BO and Code Red Mountain Dew in the back seat.

How the crikey flatulence did that get over there? Did they use it as packing material for shipping items with actual value?

"How to instantly make you car look much cheaper"

I'm very surprised that it's legal, must dazzle other drivers something stupid. I'm not sure how different it would be to a silver or white car with a super-glossy ceramic coating though. :unsure:

That looks like straight out of a Top Gear cheap car challenge (for example the cheap coupés which aren't Porsches from 06x02)...