Carbage

The Mitsuoka Buddy:
View attachment 3567782
Er, I... I like this. I mean you could only drive it around ironically but if you want to do that then it has the PT Cruiser and the Aztek designs beaten by miles.

Compared to the other cars Mitsuoka makes it actually looks like a proper car instead of a rough imitation. Maybe that's just because I'm not familiar with the car they copied, in which case anyone car to enlighten me?

Er, I... I like this. I mean you could only drive it around ironically but if you want to do that then it has the PT Cruiser and the Aztek designs beaten by miles.

Compared to the other cars Mitsuoka makes it actually looks like a proper car instead of a rough imitation. Maybe that's just because I'm not familiar with the car they copied, in which case anyone car to enlighten me?

Nothing deeper than the surface-level "looks like a AliExpress body kit for someone who wants to make the front of their 2022 Rav-4 to look like a 1985 Chevy Suburban

It's borderline awesome since it seems to be pretty well executed, but because the Porsche parts are from the era of the ugliest 911s (yet) it's carbage IMHO. Additionally, those rims - just no...

1671824570745.png

Last edited:
Amazingly it's still better than the Aston Martin Cygnet.

^ Nah, it's real - car blogs have been writing about that thing for so long that, in some cases, pictures and links have died.

Here's a more recent article:

Assuming the splitter is plastic, the real pea-shooter exhaust is probably going to melt it as it appears to be touching. Looks like that thing would waggle around like a dog's dick and rattle, too.

I had forgotten that the Urban Cruiser was even a thing, I do remember the TG trio laughing about it years ago. The rear lights look really derpy. I'm intrigued as to why the Toyota is surrounded by Citroens in the second picture.

Camar-oh-dear.
That's a guy who has left his trailer behind too many times, so he fixed it on permanently.

I'll actually give that a +1 for Testarossa side gills, although I suspect they're as fake as the driver's chest wig. There are quite a few El Caminos with Camaro noses and they don't look that awful, shame this one went too far.

If that is done for a joke, then it is brilliant!