Carbage

thats actually not too bad of a car, i have seen it at a few shows around here
and i dont like hondas at all

BlitzR said:
DisplayImage.jpg

DisplayImage-1.jpg

Sadly, they wrecked a MX-5 too create that. And there are probably more too come.
that looks sweet. well not exactly, but with a little work that could look quite good.

Ahhh!!! For those 10 minutes or less :lol:

petraman said:
Aka said:

he must live his life a quarter mile at a time :thumbsdown:
I'd like to see him pull up to that g35. let's see who wins :lol: :lol:

And then he does pull away and kicks your arse. Fooling you with all his gay stickering.

But it's most likely that he is infact a ricer. Those stickers add too much weight :p

^ No way, man. Everybody knows that stickers add horsepower. All those tiny ones add like 30hp apiece, and those huge vinyls are good for about 200hp per side.

Add that to the huge weight savings on those pimp wheelz (about 900lbs each, for a total of 3600lbs), and he's probably out looking for Porsches instead of pathetic wastes of time like that G35.

Edit: Just noticed the Z3 fender vents. They not only reduce brake dust and cool them while this race car is braking at the end of the Mulsanne Straight at 346.8mph, they also make the car handle like a BMW Z3. If it's got parts from it, then it's got all of its best attributes as well, right?

I wonder if anybody realizes I'm taking the piss? G35s are cool.

ViperGTS-R said:
Ahhh!!! For those 10 minutes or less :lol:

If you look closely at the reflection in his windshield, there is a "for sale" sign on the dash. Maybe he learned the hard way.

BlaRo said:

I'm sure there'll be one person who thinks you're not. I wish Infinity were on the Aussie market

watto said:
BlaRo said:

I'm sure there'll be one person who thinks you're not. I wish Infinity were on the Aussie market

Bah, I have to bash Infiniti just a tad to put it in perspective... The G35 is the Nissan 350Z, heavier, slower, and more softly sprung. And worst of all the AWD G35x isn't available in the coupe body or with a manual.

I don't think he COULD see with those mirrors, and you can see he's on a cell phone too. He drove horribly, he almost hit me.

I didn't notice the for sale sign though.

Went to my local cruise for a laugh last night. Some proper ricers there. There was a Punto fully done up with airbags massive rims and a big soundsystem. The stupid thing was it still had a stock 1.1 engine. Shame I didn't take my camera.

i have to say the neon srt4 i kinda like stock...good for racing in like small leagues at tracks but i hate when they get suped

The 'vette - that bonnet bulge is hideous, but get rid of that and paint the alloys black and you've got a tasty looking car.

lol when u said body i thought u were also referring to the hood... which is gross but i think id look nice in flat yellow with black wheels, like the normal wheels