Carbage

Sad thing is: IF he kept the pipes under the car and made only the tips appear under the back bumper, maybe, just MAYBE it would be cool

Here's a couple of pics to shock:

dsc006048wx.jpg

dsc006054hj.jpg

Can't take credit for taking the pictures, but the guy who owns it apparently has a thing for artificially creating turbulent boundary layers to delay separation of the flow. Gets his inspiration from a golf ball.

^ And he drives fast enough for that to work effectively?? (assuming of course it would work...)

CyberMonkey said:
Saw a VW Golf with (I think) 19" wannabe-audi rims and matching sporty tires, exhaust and front spoiler.

Shame he forgot to remove his "sdi" badge from his bootlid.

fyi, "SDI" means something like 75 bhp and 140 NM torque.

I should advise him one of those really cool ///M badges.

Oh, be careful, a friend of mine drives an HGP R32 Biturbo and has the SDI sign on the back, so everybody laughs, tries to race him and gets humiliated :D

Thats cool. I know someone who put a 3.0 ltr BMW straight six into a E36 Compact. He upgraded only the engine, brakes, interior, exhaust, fitted a 316ti badge and voila.

Here we go!

http://img353.imageshack.**/img353/6707/auspuffqa8.jpg

http://img60.imageshack.**/img60/9281/stossvr1.jpg

Perhaps Fake:
http://img60.imageshack.**/img60/4849/ferrari45076818cd3.jpg

man... the civic has an ontario plate... i'm so embarrased to live here now :shock:

D-Fence said:
CyberMonkey said:
Saw a VW Golf with (I think) 19" wannabe-audi rims and matching sporty tires, exhaust and front spoiler.

Shame he forgot to remove his "sdi" badge from his bootlid.

fyi, "SDI" means something like 75 bhp and 140 NM torque.

I should advise him one of those really cool ///M badges.

Oh, be careful, a friend of mine drives an HGP R32 Biturbo and has the SDI sign on the back, so everybody laughs, tries to race him and gets humiliated :D

Heh, I didn't think that far yet. However, seeing the other carbage driving around in my place, I'm afraid this is no R32... :)

Damn, I should get one of those camera-phones, to share the agony.

GraemeH said:
Another local boy. I hear he's trying to sell his house so he can finish the car project...

i44728103_79009_6.jpg

Click for more

Also; what happens when a local 'car enthusiast' meets a police car (a 'real one' at that) at the local car meet. This is literally 4 minutes from my house. He was only taken into the back of the car for a 20 minute talking to by the police.

sell his house to finish that thing.. jeez how much does colour matching cost thes days haha

ah what would a 'cruise' be without the racing... no... ricing stripes, windscreen decals and chav called 'TURBO TAM' with matching girlfriend

i58172851_90867_6.jpg

here she is seen again admiring the limovan , completing the look with makky d's fries and a coke cup full of lambrini

i46214836_15372_6.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed so-called professionals can create such hideousness, wtf were they thinking? :puke:

The front looks like someone's gone silly with the clone tool in photoshop.

Honestly, who in their right mind thinks that shite is PIMP?

NAIDANAC A said:
I have to say that this is carbage

397996.jpg

398091.jpg

The Citroen C2 in the first pic was one shown in Topgear 03x06