Carbage

213865181_da5439e440_b.jpg

238022398_472a9f76e7_b.jpg

20907635_5ca585e387_o.jpg

38966370_9cab64b1a3_o.jpg

474080418_982a28dcff_o.jpg

477316063_7eeb890d1c.jpg

There is a riced up Toyota Yaris/Echo at uni and a riced up Honda Jazz, i'll try and get some photo's but it's difficult :/

How tempting is it to just take a peek inside that van, "unknowingly" put it in reverse, "accidentally" start it up, and "mistakenly" floor it into the Prius behind the van, and then bolt?

477316063_7eeb890d1c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this was a car they "pimped" in the British "Pimp My Ride". I would have killed the guy who came up with this idea if it was my car. On the other hand, I wouldn't have participated in the first place.

I can actually see what they were trying to do there. I hate the wheels, but the Rat Rod look isn't half bad, certainly not compared to some of the others in the thread.

I would put some red steel wheels with whitewall tires on it and some chrome dome hubcaps to finish the Rat look.

I can actually see what they were trying to do there. I hate the wheels, but the Rat Rod look isn't half bad, certainly not compared to some of the others in the thread.

I would put some red steel wheels with whitewall tires on it and some chrome dome hubcaps to finish the Rat look.

You know what, i'm with you, that sounds like an awesome looking toast...CAR, I MEAN CAR!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the Scion. Other than the black around the windshield and bright chrome grille I think it looks pretty cool, especially since the toaster mobile already has the chopped look to it.

Really... A Scion isn't the car to give a "rat" look imo!
But ok I can agree with you that it ain't as much of carbage as most of the others in here.

You know, I never though it would be a good Rat either, but after seeing that I am convinced that it could be done if it was done right. I would also put something other than a bright white interior in it, but I kind of dig the seat insets. It reminds me of the Rat Rods that just use blankets for upholstery. Of course it will never be a true Rat, but with a few minor changes it could be a very good homage.

Saw this one yesterday. Very subtle one, but still a classic wannabe.
You can spot the fault even with the bad picture quality. Look close.

Fiatarri.jpg

Greetings, lip